Friends of bill w on the carnival muracle

Mushygirl05

This will be my 5th cruise and my boyfriend's 1st. We sail out of NYC on may 6th 2012, on the carnival miracle. Can someone please tell me how I can find out about AA and/or NA meetings that may hopefully be available on this cruise?

I've been on several different cruise lines and have always seen Friends of Bill meetings on every ship. You should be OK. You might ask John Heald.

My partner is a Friend of Bill W.'s and we have always found meetings published in the daily newsletter that gets delivered to your room. This has been the case on all four lines we have sailed (Celebrity, Norwegian, Carnival and Royal Caribbean). I have not seen AA, NA or Al-Anon meetings separated out, they all meet together. A word of warning: our experience has been that these meetings are rarely well attended. At best we had some with maybe five or six people and many times no one else has shown up.

Thank you all so much! I know ive seen the listings in daily newsletters on previous cruises. My bf is an active member of NA and really enjoys the company of others working a 12 step program. I am a social drinker ( especially on cruises lol) so I am trying to make our trip as comfortable and as wonderful as it can possibly be! Thank you all!

Archived