Bed Linen Changed ?

Aussie One

I'd be happy if they didn't change the sheets at all on a 7-day, unless there was an "issue" of some kind. It'd save a ton of resources.

How many people change their sheets at home more than once a week?

Much in our cabins is changed without our noticing - sheets, shower curtains, etc. I think the frequency may be affected by length of cruise. If a 3 day rate is good for a 7 day cruise, it might not be right for a 10 day (giving some answers as "5"). To my knowledge we have never had a whole cruise without changes to bed linens and shower curtain.

I'd be happy if they didn't change the sheets at all on a 7-day, unless there was an "issue" of some kind. It'd save a ton of resources.

i agree 100%..........just have it clean for me when i get there......that is good enough, in fact i would just as soon they did nothing to the room except leave clean towels......and empty trash....

My coffee stain stayed in the same lace for 6 days on a TA last fall.

You can ask them to change it if you spill something. I spilled make-up on the sheets and the steward changed them again, even though he had just done it the day prior. I have found they usually change the sheets every 3 days.

I change mine weekly at home. I'd be satisfied with the same schedule onboard a cruise. More frequently would be a treat.

Much in our cabins is changed without our noticing - sheets, shower curtains, etc. I think the frequency may be affected by length of cruise. If a 3 day rate is good for a 7 day cruise, it might not be right for a 10 day (giving some answers as "5"). To my knowledge we have never had a whole cruise without changes to bed linens and shower curtain.

I've never taken any notice of sheet changing intervals. It must be fairly frequent, as I don't 'feel' the difference. (At home after 7 days you can really tell the difference.)

I asked when we did the ship's tour when the manager (whatever his title is) said it was bed linen day. He said every three days but full suites have them changed everyday. We usually book a suite so I have since told the steward to only change it when I leave the bed unmade. I always make the bed when I get up even in hotels. Even after three days they still looked good. We sleep so well on the ships that we hardly move around and can't really tell we were there. They have such nice linens that they stay crisp for many nights. Why waste water?

Archived