Congierge and/or Captains Club Host/Hostess - Are these actual people onboard?

pauly

We are Elite members and staying in Concierge Class cabin. Last cruise we received almost daily phone messages from the Captains Club hostess.

Please for give my ignorance, as I am new to Celebrity - but is there an actual "concierge" and/or captains club host/hostess? If so, where can I find these people?

If we had issues in the past, we always went to guest services and were usually able to help, but if we have access to an actual concierge - that would be great and same time too.

Thanks in advance.

We are Elite members and staying in Concierge Class cabin. Last cruise we received almost daily phone messages from the Captains Club hostess.

Please for give my ignorance, as I am new to Celebrity - but is there an actual "concierge" and/or captains club host/hostess? If so, where can I find these people?

If we had issues in the past, we always went to guest services and were usually able to help, but if we have access to an actual concierge - that would be great and same time too.

Thanks in advance.

Hi:) yes, they are real people just like you and me:D

They each have their work space too. I was just on Millennium

and Kevin was the Conceirge. His work space was in the same area

as Guest Relations......if you are standing in line at GR and you look

portside side, you will see him.

Lionel (wonderful young man) was the Captain's Club Host. His desk

is portside near the glass elevators, also on the same deck as Guest Relations.

So yes, each ship has both of these people on board but they may

vary on location depending on what ship you are asking about.

only one I never met was the conncierge for the AQ cabins-- I am told it is a real person but never needed to contact them...

The Cap Club host/ess are at many event on bd & are very real & helpful!

Aqua Class has their own Conceirge?

Concierge is not anything to do with cabin type it is someone who can help with arrangements most usually off ship. On ship you speak directly with the department concerned. Concierge is a member of the guest relations team and for example heaven forbid your luggage goes astray they are the person who links with the airlines to arrange which port the catch up should happen

Concierge is not anything to do with cabin type it is someone who can help with arrangements most usually off ship. On ship you speak directly with the department concerned. Concierge is a member of the guest relations team and for example heaven forbid your luggage goes astray they are the person who links with the airlines to arrange which port the catch up should happen

Hi:) I know what a Conceirge does......but if you read the prior post,

hcat said "only one I never met was the conncierge for the AQ cabins"

To me, that line looks like she is saying there was a Concierge for

the AQ cabins.

But I know what one does....I had to get help from Kevin on

Millennium.

Hi:) I know what a Conceirge does......but if you read the prior post,

hcat said "only one I never met was the conncierge for the AQ cabins"

To me, that line looks like she is saying there was a Concierge for

the AQ cabins.

But I know what one does....I had to get help from Kevin on

Millennium.

Hi Lois:

They advertise it as one of the benefits but its one of those "phantom benefits." There is a concierge but he's available to to everyone on the ship, not just suites, AQ or concierge class. They do not have a specific concierge for AQ cabins, its the same person.

Hi Lois:

They advertise it as one of the benefits but its one of those "phantom benefits." There is a concierge but he's available to to everyone on the ship, not just suites, AQ or concierge class. They do not have a specific concierge for AQ cabins, its the same person.

Hi Don:) oh, ok..thanks for the clarification!

Hey Everyone:

Thanks for the replies. So then, there really is no "concierge" for "concierge class" cabins?

I am not referring to Aqua Class, nor am I referring to the concierge at guest relations - that is for everyone on the ship...?

I am asking if there is specifically a concierge for those in concierge class cabins.

Thanks again!

Hey Everyone:

Thanks for the replies. So then, there really is no "concierge" for "concierge class" cabins?

I am not referring to Aqua Class, nor am I referring to the concierge at guest relations - that is for everyone on the ship...?

I am asking if there is specifically a concierge for those in concierge class cabins.

Thanks again!

No! Concierge Class is just a name. I know, its confusing.

Sue

Archived