Does Royal Caribbean do anything special on Valentines day?

Hi everyone!! I'm new here so if I posted in the wrong section let me know! My boyfriend and I just booked a cruise during Valentines Day-Explorer of the Seas!!! I was just wondering if anyone knew if they did anything special for valentines Day...thanks for the help!

I was on the Jewel this past year for Valentines day and they didn't do anything. I'm not even sure if you mentioned it to most of the staff they would know what that means.

Hi everyone!! I'm new here so if I posted in the wrong section let me know! My boyfriend and I just booked a cruise during Valentines Day-Explorer of the Seas!!! I was just wondering if anyone knew if they did anything special for valentines Day...thanks for the help!

michshellmybell,

DH and I are on the same cruise out of Bayonne next February 10th... I haven't heard that RCCL does anything across the board for Valentines Day, but for us... we will be in the Bahamas for Valentine's Day enjoying the warm sun and eachother instead of freezing our butts off in New Jersey. Celebration enough for us!

If you haven't checked in on our Roll-call board, you should - we have 36 for our Meet and Mingle already registered and it sounds like a fun crowd. See you on board! :)

Michshellmybell,

Just wanted to follow up with you... I did check with the other cruisers on the Roll-call board for our Feb 10th Sailing on the Explorer to see if anyone had any information. A few of our fellow cruisers next V-day have been on board over Valentines Day and said that there is nothing unusually special on board for the Valentine's 'holiday'.

Also, just in case you wanted to join our roll-call board for the February 10th Explorer Bahamas cruise - the link to our board is: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1604028 (I think that should get you there). Take care.

Edited by SnappyNappi

Hi everyone!! I'm new here so if I posted in the wrong section let me know! My boyfriend and I just booked a cruise during Valentines Day-Explorer of the Seas!!! I was just wondering if anyone knew if they did anything special for valentines Day...thanks for the help

We did 3 cruises on the Explorer. Two were over Valentines Day. The ship did nothing special. Whatever we did to celebrate we did on our own. I absolutely love the Explorer though!

As othes have said, there was. nothing special. However, it happened to be formal night,

and we were invited to sit at the Captain's table with our close friend, the hotel director.

There was a red rose at each lady's place. That was a very memorable Valentine's Day!

Cruzin Lady

We were on the Mariner last year for valentines day and made the mistake of booking chops that night, It was crazy full!!! Not going to do that again. Super slow service & food quality was lacking! Missed the show and party that night. There were a lot of "couples specials" for the spa, pictures and drink specials to buy.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Does the RCI do stuff on the oasis of the seas for valentines day? Think of something special for my wife but not sure if the ship does anything special. Also is there a gathering for cruise critic members on the ship? We are sailing on the 12th of February (rocking n rolling cruise).

I heard Carnival gives pink condoms in your stateroom :p

Well not really, those were not condoms.................they were left over balloons from the kids club........................Pink were left over cause there were more young lads (blue) on that sailing.

Promoting more kids..................................if your drunk enough to think it was something else.

Just saying

HAPPY NEW YEAR (HICCUP:p)

On Celebrity they gave each female entering the MDR a red rose- there were also swan towel animals and rose petals on the bed at turndown.

We were in a guarantee balcony (cheap) stateroom.

I'm surprised RCCL doesn't do anything being that they are sister companies.