Elite Hours

grammyandpoppy

Where is the elite cocktail hour held on the Summit? Lois- yes we are on the same sailing. I would like to pack light- so I guess I need an elite cocktail party outfit- I will be the one in the same outfit every night:) Just joking- hope to see you there!! What night is the captains party?

Hi,:) depends on how many Elite Members are on board. Small to

mid size group? They will have it in Michael's Club. Otherwise,

(if there are too many for Michael's) it will probably be held up in

"Revelations" which is the lounge all the way forward on the ship,

all the way upstairs.

Your invitation should be in your stateroom on arrival, along with the sheet of coupons you are eligible for (two sets if double occupancy). They do not send out reminders or any further invitation. If it isn't there by dinner of the first night aboard, contact your steward and also contact the Captain's Club host/hostess to make sure your name(s) is on the list.

Your invitation should be in your stateroom on arrival, along with the sheet of coupons you are eligible for (two sets if double occupancy). They do not send out reminders or any further invitation. If it isn't there by dinner of the first night aboard, contact your steward and also contact the Captain's Club host/hostess to make sure your name(s) is on the list.

Thanks so much.

Please refresh my memory. Is there a letter in your stateroom as there is on RCCL where the Elite event will be held?

There will be a letter in your stateroom...but don't lose it because the events are not listed on the daily schedules. That letter is the only way you'll know when events are happening (of course you could ask the captains club host/hostess for another copy if it is accidentally lost)

Hope I didn't offend anyone with my comment about pictures. I was talking about when someone posts several big pictures, and then people responding to them re-post and re-post and re-post. Soon you have to scroll down through several pages of the same pictures to get to the next posting. No problem with the original ones, but for ease of reading please delete them from the reply - that's all I mean.

I am one of the people who like the socializing aspect of the social hour, which would be lost in free drinks anywhere. On most of our cruises, we have learned alot in talking with the Captains Club host or hostess (while on a couple others the only thing they seemed to do is guard the door:(). I am happy to have the perk at all, but if I were to change it to my own liking, I would allow casual clothes (albeit not bathing suits), and I would increase the size of the drink menu. There are plenty of other drinks that could be added that would not increase their cost but would make it nicer for the passengers. It is only in recent years that they have really cut down on the options.

Archived