Enchantment of the Sea - New Eng. & Canada 10-4-2012

DC Gal

Hi, We're not new to cruising but it has been many years since we've cruised and ironically Enchantment of the Sea was our first cruise and loved it. We're leaving out of Baltimore. Although the rest of our group is doing group tours sponsored by Royal Caribbean, does anyone have suggestions for other tours, particularly in Halifax? Someone mentioned Peggy's Cove?

Also, silly me, are there hairdryers in the rooms?

Any other helpful hints. We had walkie-talkies last time that were a lifesaver. Do you know if they can be rented on the ship?

I would start with some research on the RCI board, here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83

Please don't bring or rent "walkie talkies". You really don't need them. They don't work all that well, they are annoying to your fellow pax, and there are easy ways to to keep in touch with your friends or family.

To expand on what the others have said, as the e-mail you received when joining the CC states:

Our famous Roll Calls are for people who are going on a specific cruiser to meet each other before cruising, and discuss all aspects of their cruise. This is *the* place to find others who might want to share a shore excursion or tour in a port of call. Roll Call forums are available for most major cruise lines and ships.

Reading What is a ROLL CALL and how do I find mine? can give additional information.

There were other suggestions in the introductory e-mail on how best to use the CC, such as forums for questions for specific cruise lines. It may be worth reading again.

Good luck -

Archived