Best Place for Breakfast on the Oasis

Luv1204

The oasis is so big and there are so many places to eat that i don't recall any spot ever being a zoo or overly crowded.

A very true statement. I think Wind Jammer on the last day would be about it.

Room service is always a nice option as well, but limited in selection.

We liked Johnny Rockets for breakfast although all of the breakfast venues were pretty good. The only one I would avoid is the Windjammer because it tends to be crowded.

I would avoid the Solarium Bistro if you want bacon ;) We enjoyed 2 breakfasts there, but the 2nd time I didn't get the Turkey bacon. That was the single worst thing I've ever eaten on a cruise ship.

Johnny Rockets is a made to order breakfast and you can eat inside or outside . It was good . I was there last week . The windjammer is busy

around 9 am , but when we showed up we were greeted by a staff member and they would show you to your seat . We were always seated in minutes . large variety of food available . Park cafe also has inside and outside seating , but i never had breakfast there .

cheers

Is JR breakfast good?

Based on one visit, I would say Acceptable. Since it was a beautiful morning the day we went the outdoor seating was great. We went around 9am the first Sea day and I know the WJ would have been packed.

. Park cafe also has inside and outside seating , but i never had breakfast there .

cheers

I did once. That day they had a breakfast sandwich on a toasted English muffin, Egg, cheese, and bacon (Maybe ham as well?) and it was truly excellent. I think I went back in another day just wanting to grab that sandwich, but I don't think they offered it that day.

This thread did get to try and remember where I did have breakfast during our 7 days on Allure.

1 time in the WJ, this was Nassau day when we stayed onboard after most people departed.

2 times Solarium Bistro.

2 times Main Dining room - Last day and Chocolate Breakfast day

1 day in Johnny Rocket's - I think it was day 3, the first full sea day (eastern)

I'm thinking, and my memory is questionable, we might have slept in one day and then just took some fruit out by the pool.

That said looking forward to my return. I will probably plan a similar pattern for this next trip, with the possible exception that we will be probably be getting off the ship this time in Nassau.

I do recommend, hesitatingly,the MDR for breakfast on the last day. I think the Windjammer on the last day starts my post cruise depression as you can see they are doing there best to serve you and get ready for the next passengers. ( I hesitate as it could become popular the way the first lunch at Park Cafe is)

We have an all the way aft cabin this time, so that may influence us to do JR one more time and maybe Solarium Bistro one time less, but we can probably use the walk :)

Could anyone tell me the Best place for a nice breakfast on Oasis. Somewhere that is not a zoo, just a relaxing nice breakfast to start the day.
I thought JR was pretty darn good. Good service, outdoor seating and food was always hot. Never crowded before 9:00 am either. Enjoy your cruise!:)

We have eaten at Johnny Rockets, Solarium, Park Cafe and Windjammer. All were acceptable. We are going to try the dining room and room service also on our next cruise. We live variety, so will try something different each day for breakfast and lunch. For dinner, we only do the main dining room.

Archived