Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: Carnival Miracle 8 day Eastern Caribbean

MikeyA53

Yay Mike! I'm so happy to see this review! One of my friends asked me if I wrote a review, & I said "Naaaa...Mike will do one and it'll be WAY better than I can! :D .It was a blast meeting you & Tracy. ;).

Chris

Hi Chris (F), it was nice meeting you too, it's too bad the only times our paths crossed was at the two cocktail parties. All the best, Mike & Tracy.

Jeeves Lounge, the promenade runs right through Jeeves lounge and therefore it is always busy when they featured some type of entertainment. They had Big Band Music with the Showband on some nights and Karaoke on others.

DSC_0417.jpg

DSC_0438.jpg

DSC_0451.jpg

DSC_0258.jpg

DSC_0439.jpg

We sat in Jeeves Lounge for a while and we saw a bride walking by with crunches in hand, hope they weren’t for the groom.

DSC_0260.jpg

Our next stop was Dr. Frankenstein’s Lab Dance club but they were preparing for the wedding reception.

DSC_0261.jpg

I returned the next morning and took the following photos.

Dr. Frankenstein’s Lab Dance club. The dance club is on two levels (decks 1&2); the entrance is on deck 2.

DSC_0419.jpg

DSC_0420.jpg

DSC_0421.jpg

DSC_0423.jpg

DSC_0418.jpg

Bacchus Dining Room, (decks 2-3) aft. I know that a lot of people don’t like the big grapes but Tracy and I loved them. Our favorite restaurant of all our cruises. I took a lot of photos.

Lower section

DSC_0273.jpg

DSC_0426.jpg

DSC_0263.jpg

DSC_0265.jpg

DSC_0425.jpg

DSC_0266.jpg

Edited by MikeyA53

Hi, Mike

We've seen that "extra" little dining room used during our Christmas cruise. The ship was packed and they must have needed the extra room. We had a great table alongside one of the big round windows and could look out on the water.

Don't know if it was because of Christmas or because we could look at the water -- but it was GREAT!!!!

Keep those photos coming -- love them!

Thank you so much for the review and these awesome pics! They bring back great memories of the cruise we did out of NYC on the Miracle last year. I hate to see the Miracle go - love that ship! - but we are booked on the Splendor June 10, 2013 out of NYC again. We live in NJ so NYC's the perfect port and I like the itineraries. We'll be doing GT, HMC and Nassau. I can't wait!

The Gatsby’s Garden Interior Promenade, a secluded, quiet area not known to many cruisers. This area, located on the Atlantic Deck forward (deck 3) surrounds the upper section of the Phantom Main Lounge.

DSC_0152.jpg

DSC_0153.jpg

DSC_0154.jpg

DSC_0157.jpg

DSC_0178.jpg

Thank you so much for posting so many beautiful picture of my absolute favourite ship! I love the grapes too! Madhatter's Lounge is absolutely the cutest place on the ship! I'm looking forward to spending New Years on her and my family will be onboard for her transit to the west coast! :D