Summer 2014 Itineraries

my ta just called back, theres a bar on all april 2014 cruises on the spirit for the shops, hes not been able to find out why, but is gonna let me know when he knows something

Thanks mtt! Thought this might have been the case. Lets hope that they're not cancelled.

Just found Thomson Celebration on the Amsterdam schedules for 25 August and 27 September. Celebration definitely doing ex-UK then. Should be good for you happy v. :)

Was just looking at those April dates for Spirit, and they're stopping very late, 30 April. Usually they stop earlier and the do a repositioning cruise somewhere. I'd guess then Spirit is going to Marmaris, with it being a short cruise from Limassol, hence the late dates.

• 4 weeks later...
Galaxy meant to ask, do you know if Thomson Celebration has been booked into any Icelandic ports for 2014? Been looking at when they could be doing the Fire & Ice in 2014, but can't find which dates it might be for. Thanks. :)

Hello agein Sailaway487.

I cant find out if Thomson Celebration is booked in Iceland.

But what i found out is that its looks like Thomson Celebration will sail out from Newcastle 2014.

Hi Sailaway, any more news about Aegean Itineraries for End May and June 14?

Do you think will def be Majesty or a new ship to replace Spirit? :):)

Still don't know I'm afraid. Unfortunately none of these ports have online schedules, apart from Piraeus but there's is only for this year.

If I'd have to guess, Majesty from Corfu doing an Aegean cruise for May/June before Dream takes over, and then Spirit from Marmaris for the full season. Still not found Spirit on anything yet though, but I would expect it to be sailing next year, unless they're going down to a 3 ship fleet, hence the moving if ships a little.

Will keep looking though. :)

Still don't know I'm afraid. Unfortunately none of these ports have online schedules, apart from Piraeus but there's is only for this year.

If I'd have to guess, Majesty from Corfu doing an Aegean cruise for May/June before Dream takes over, and then Spirit from Marmaris for the full season. Still not found Spirit on anything yet though, but I would expect it to be sailing next year, unless they're going down to a 3 ship fleet, hence the moving if ships a little.

Wow that was quick thanks ! :D

We've decided we fancy Greece cruise & stay next year poss june or late may, had been thinking of Caribbean but we are going to leave that for 2-3 yrs.

We've got £200 credit with P&O they have given as a good will gesture, got to spend it by Nov 14 (to book not sail) so can either use it for 2014 or 2015.

Just got to wait now to compare the two, shame thomsons prices/itinerarys are so late coming out compared with P&O but understand why as i know they have to tie them in to hotels etc..

Lets hope i can wait for Thomsons after ive flicked through what P&O will have to offer but then again if we do choose P&O would poss wait it out as their late deals are so good so to use the credit up before Nov 14 will need to be a 2014 sailing if doing a late deal (hope that makes sense !!) :):)

Wow that was quick thanks ! :D

We've decided we fancy Greece cruise & stay next year poss june or late may, had been thinking of Caribbean but we are going to leave that for 2-3 yrs.

We've got £200 credit with P&O they have given as a good will gesture, got to spend it by Nov 14 (to book not sail) so can either use it for 2014 or 2015.

Just got to wait now to compare the two, shame thomsons prices/itinerarys are so late coming out compared with P&O but understand why as i know they have to tie them in to hotels etc..

Lets hope i can wait for Thomsons after ive flicked through what P&O will have to offer but then again if we do choose P&O would poss wait it out as their late deals are so good so to use the credit up before Nov 14 will need to be a 2014 sailing if doing a late deal (hope that makes sense !!) :):)

Annoys me too being the last cruise line to release itineraries. At least it gives me time to research every other lines thoroughly.

Hoping for a nice Greek itinerary too, want to go back to Santorini. And yes, you did make sense! :D :D

Ideally Sailaway we would like Santorini, Rhodes (we holidayed in Rhodes Town few years ago and loved it) Crete and Mykinos but doubt will get all of those together, would be thrilled to get three of them so will have to wait and see.

Sadly :( we can only afford one cruise a year and if we do a P&O next year wont be Greece as they are quite long (usually 16 nights etc )from Southampton pushing them out of our price range :( and as they are popular they never seem to have the big late discs some have :(

Really want to do another Cruise & Stay but then wont get best use out of the free £200 with P&O as will have to book for 2015 by Nov 14 so will be full price.....

Just dont know what to do really :confused::confused::confused:

I thought there were issues with Greek Unions when Celebration sailed from Corfu? Won't there therefore be issues with the Dream doing the same?

I thought there were issues with Greek Unions when Celebration sailed from Corfu? Won't there therefore be issues with the Dream doing the same?

I'm wondering that if they only cruise from Corfu for a couple of months, then maybe they can get around it. :confused:

Unless laws have now been relaxed, or maybe Thomson will just decide to take on the extra staff again. If not, then they could I suppose cruise from somewhere else. Maybe Valletta, Malta, like TUI Cruises do? Don't know whether they'd get the number of flights there though. Perhaps Heraklion, Crete, but then they're quite a long way from somewhere like Venice. :confused:

Ideally Sailaway we would like Santorini, Rhodes (we holidayed in Rhodes Town few years ago and loved it) Crete and Mykinos but doubt will get all of those together, would be thrilled to get three of them so will have to wait and see.

Sadly :( we can only afford one cruise a year and if we do a P&O next year wont be Greece as they are quite long (usually 16 nights etc )from Southampton pushing them out of our price range :( and as they are popular they never seem to have the big late discs some have :(

Really want to do another Cruise & Stay but then wont get best use out of the free £200 with P&O as will have to book for 2015 by Nov 14 so will be full price.....

Love Rhodes Town. Like how you can just walk off the ship and you're in the main town straight away.

Even though flying can be a pain, its definitely worth it when you are where you'd like to sail straight away. I had a look at Celebrity for a Greek islands cruise, but they only went to two islands at the most for a 12 night itinerary. That's why I'd rather go with Thomson as you get a more port intensive version with some different ports.

Love Rhodes Town. Like how you can just walk off the ship and you're in the main town straight away.

Even though flying can be a pain, its definitely worth it when you are where you'd like to sail straight away. I had a look at Celebrity for a Greek islands cruise, but they only went to two islands at the most for a 12 night itinerary. That's why I'd rather go with Thomson as you get a more port intensive version with some different ports.

Yes agree, may just do another Thomsons for 2014 as its what we fancy and book one of the 3 day P&O's for Jan or Feb 15, if i wait till end of Nov they may have gone down as they seem to get quite cheap 3 months before sailing :):):)

I'm wondering that if they only cruise from Corfu for a couple of months, then maybe they can get around it. :confused:

Unless laws have now been relaxed, or maybe Thomson will just decide to take on the extra staff again. If not, then they could I suppose cruise from somewhere else. Maybe Valletta, Malta, like TUI Cruises do? Don't know whether they'd get the number of flights there though. Perhaps Heraklion, Crete, but then they're quite a long way from somewhere like Venice. :confused:

Could they do multiple "pick-ups" like they do on the Canary Cruises ie starting at Valetta then pick up in Corfu also maybe???

Yes agree, may just do another Thomsons for 2014 as its what we fancy and book one of the 3 day P&O's for Jan or Feb 15, if i wait till end of Nov they may have gone down as they seem to get quite cheap 3 months before sailing :):):)

That sounds like a good idea - the 3 day cruises look nice for a break. Topsey did one of those fairly recently :)

That sounds like a good idea - the 3 day cruises look nice for a break. Topsey did one of those fairly recently :)

Did she like it, can't remember her saying anything about it, thought she'd been skiing? ??

We fancy Aurora, Oceana or Oriana really but usually Ventura and Azura that do the short ones but sure would be ok for a quickie ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Did she like it, can't remember her saying anything about it, thought she'd been skiing? ??

We fancy Aurora, Oceana or Oriana really but usually Ventura and Azura that do the short ones but sure would be ok for a quickie ;)

She did go skiing but also went with P&O before Christmas!!!

See link :-

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=35817794#

Yes guys, did the 3 day with P & O would do one with Thomson at the drop ofa hat even a 3 day fly cruise, P & O was OK but the ambiance on Thomson is for me what makes it.

Off Skiing again end of March 'cruising' overnight to Caen (Brittany Ferry's) just me Mr T and the dogs :-)

Sorry for any typos, just got back from a night out and now watching Top

Gun... BTW Mr T. Looks far better than Tom Cruise in his flying Greens :-)

Yes guys, did the 3 day with P & O would do one with Thomson at the drop ofa hat even a 3 day fly cruise, P & O was OK but the ambiance on Thomson is for me what makes it.

Off Skiing again end of March 'cruising' overnight to Caen (Brittany Ferry's) just me Mr T and the dogs :-)

Sorry for any typos, just got back from a night out and now watching Top

Gun... BTW Mr T. Looks far better than Tom Cruise in his flying Greens :-)

Hi topsy, not sure I fancy the big P&o ship's anymore, we were booked on Ventura last year for Caribbean but had to cancel, we've been given £200 credit to spend towards any cruise as long as spent by end Nov 14 (can book for 2015 and use as pt dep) so thought could use for short cruise and put some too it, will have to see what's on offer next year but think we won't use towards a main holiday /cruise will still book that with Thomson :)

the agean discovery has rhodes, crete and mykonos on it, on the spirit 16/04/14 we are doing that this march

The April 2014 ones? I can't find them either. They're in the new brochure (Pharaohs & the Promise Land and Aegean Discovery), but only Dream, Majesty and Celebration are showing up. They're not on Cruise Deals either.

Either the website isn't working, their not releasing them yet or they're not going to be operating. I think they might not be releasing them yet, as IE should be cruising in April too but they haven't released these itineraries. I wonder that as these are the first cruises of the year for both ships, they might let them go on sale when they release summer 2014? Either that or they've pulled Spirit. :confused:

Have you heard anything regarding the Louis Cristal ?

the agean discovery has rhodes, crete and mykonos on it, on the spirit 16/04/14 we are doing that this march

Hi mtt, thanks! Unfortunately we can't go in April as its my husband's busy time at work he will be planting lots of potatoes I'm afraid plus you might think we are stalking you as we're on the dream with you in Oct ;) !

Would be a nice one for us though so it's a shame, it goes day after my birthday, perfect itinerary and love the spirit, shame :( hope you have a fab time, let us know won't you :)

Archived