Summer 2014 Itineraries

Hi Malc,

What!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: Have I missed that? Going from Harwich??????????? Yes, yes - that was what I was waiting for but had lost hope of them ever going other than from Newcastle! As a result we've just booked to go with P&O this year!!!!!!! :eek: On the plus side it was a good Getaway price! ;)

However if it's as good an itinerary as I hope we could well be going again next year if they are going from Harwich!!! We have been really struggling to try to decide what excursions to do in Iceland as there appears to be quite a lot of interest. From happy v's experiences and other posters we have now made some decisions but have been left thinking there are other things we'd like to do in each port - so a return visit could be just the ticket (the blue Lagoon beckons, happy v!). I'd be more than happy to return to Spirit for that (or is it Celebration - no I think we've moved past that scenario! :confused:).

It's a few years since we last did the North Cape too so wouldn't mind going there again either. Oh this looks promising!

Isn't that just typical.:(

It's definitely a place to go back to, all this talk of the Blue Lagoon has got me wanting to go sooner rather than later.;)

Well I think you will be able to put me down for the Arctic Affair.:D

Seems as if we are getting more choice after all.

I know its hard to tell without the actual itineraries, but from the info, it does seem like the more varied and best ex-UK departures I think since they started them. Looking forward to seeing the itineraries. :)

I know its hard to tell without the actual itineraries, but from the info, it does seem like the more varied and best ex-UK departures I think since they started them. Looking forward to seeing the itineraries. :)

Yep, it's got me all fired up again too.

I wish Thomson published their itineries and pricing at the same time as everyone else :(

I have decided on two warm weather cruises for next summer and as a experiment will be trying the new P&O Ventura fly cruise from Venice. I can book this in a couple of weeks but want to see the Majesty/Dream intineries and pricing first. Problem is to get the date/cabin i want I should really book Ventura as soon as available which might pre-empt a better Thomson cruise. £2099 is the base price quoted for a inside single 14 nighter including flights. Plus obc and a 5% previous passenger discount.

Very frustrating :mad:

• 2 weeks later...
Getting very close to launch date, usually someone has some information? Are Thomson just getting very good at keeping this a surprise now?? :):)

It seems no one is releasing any info this year. I'm guessing the employees that let slip the itineraries on here last year have been told not to this time.

However, I think we might get some news tomorrow. :rolleyes: ;)

Hi sailaway

how do you get your blog, no chance of even a little info on fly cruise next year (please)

If I had the info I'd give it to you, but unfortunately I've got none. :(

This is the latest post about it that I have from info I have gathered from port schedules:

http://sailawaysblog.wordpress.com/2013/03/10/thomson-cruises-revises-summer-2014-schedule/

I'll see if I can find out any more. With ex-UK itineraries out this week, I would think that some info will be released next week. Often they announce a press release a week before the fly-cruises go on sale. There definitely should be something either this week or next. :)

Watch out for a blog post in the next few hours. Got one about winter 2014/15 (that I've already mentioned on here), but also some exciting info regarding summer 2014 itineraries (well, not that exciting and probably not the info everyone is after, but at least it's something!) :D

Keep checking my blog... info to come very soon... ;) :D

Full list of Thomson Spirit's Ex-UK itineraries for 2014:

http://sailawaysblog.wordpress.com/2013/04/08/thomson-spirits-summer-2014-ex-uk-itineraries-revealed/

Arctic Circle, three Liverpool sailings, two taster-cruises, Fire & Ice now going from Harwich, but Harwich's sailings cut down to just one month.

Oddly, Spirit is doing a repositioning cruise to Marmaris in September? Sails into Marmaris on Monday 13 October. Thomson Celebration leaving Marmaris early then. Don't know where too...?

Still fancy the Arctic Affair.

That's the trouble with Thomson, they do lots of annoying things and get your back up:(........then they come up with stunning itineraries.

Which is why I went with them in the first place grrr.;)

Still fancy the Arctic Affair.

That's the trouble with Thomson, they do lots of annoying things and get your back up:(........then they come up with stunning itineraries.

Which is why I went with them in the first place grrr.;)

I agree, Thomsons itinerarys are very good, we did the the Fjords last year so not looking at an ex uk for next year but if i was can see several id like to do!

Looking forward to seeing whats on offer for 2014 and wish they would let us in on the winter 14/15 at the same time but of course thay cant but would be nice to know whats happening in the next 18 months with the ships :confused::confused:

Ex-UK itineraries are now on sale and listed on Thomson's website, but for some reason the booking panel only goes to April 2014, so you can't actually book them or check prices. :confused:

Thanks, Sailaway. I have posted this on FB and mentioned our blog :)

Archived