Latitude / Longitude: 24.28967 / -82.4165

Speed/Course: 22.20kn / 268°

Last Known Port: FREEPORT

AIS Source: 69

Destination GALVESTON TX

ETA 2014-02-04 11:30 UTC

Good info !!!!

It's on it's way!

Looked at pier cam and see Magic still there. Wondered what happened while we were off adopting another dog. Worst of the weather gone just cold now. Oh well better than ice and snow.

I checked it around 11:30 and they were gone! I thought the original time of departure at 8:30 p.m. was a little ambitious. It was definitely very cold and windy last night down here. At least the pax weren't missing much by not being outside on the deck...too chilly!

I checked it around 11:30 and they were gone! I thought the original time of departure at 8:30 p.m. was a little ambitious. It was definitely very cold and windy last night down here. At least the pax weren't missing much by not being outside on the deck...too chilly!

The Magic blew her horn a little after 10pm. We can here them at our home as we are near the pier:)

The Magic blew her horn a little after 10pm. We can here them at our home as we are near the pier:)

I'd consider a condo in the Strand area if we don't end up finding house we want on Tiki.

I looked at cam again around midnight and they were off. Marine traffic is a good double check as well. Fun to see some pleasure craft that light it up.

I'd consider a condo in the Strand area if we don't end up finding house we want on Tiki.

I looked at cam again around midnight and they were off. Marine traffic is a good double check as well. Fun to see some pleasure craft that light it up.

You could really hear the stacks blow downtown from a condo!

Just saw this on another thread....

The weekly newspaper Caribbean Business (vol. 43 no. 3, p. 23) mentions in a broader article about tourism that RCI will be replacing the Jewel with the Navigator year round out of San Juan beginning May 2015.

On the Galveston Cruise Cam page:

Emerald Cam | posted 1 hour ago

Update on the Cruise Cam: a broken part was found and may take a few days to come in so that it can be fixed. Sorry

Emerald Cam | posted 1 hour ago

Well look who is back all ready to take cruises out of Galveston, fresh from her drydock, Navigator of the Seas. Hope we get better views of her if the weather clears later this morning.

Hey, I'm not complaining since I watch those things for free. Glad they care and are going to get them fixed, even if it takes a few days. Things happen! Lol.