Took Upsell to Window Suite

Lady Arwen

We're sailing on the CB Jan 5th and originally booked an OV. We received an email from Princess yesterday offering an upsell to a WS. We took it! Could someone please tell me where to locate the breakfast menu for Sabatini's?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Good move! You will love it. I don't have a copy of the breakfast menu but things that stood out to me were the berries and fresh fruit bowl, fresh squeezed OJ/mimosas, cappuccino, eggs benedict and brioche french toast. I loved that they served eggs on a HOT plate. :)

Yes! They do serve eggs on a hot plate. What will surprise you is that the breakfast menu for Sabatini's is small. This is because they will fix you absolutely anything you would like. All you need to do is ask. The Mimosa's are wonderful as are the eggs benedict. Enjoy!

Yes! They do serve eggs on a hot plate. What will surprise you is that the breakfast menu for Sabatini's is small. This is because they will fix you absolutely anything you would like. All you need to do is ask. The Mimosa's are wonderful as are the eggs benedict. Enjoy!

Thanks, it sounds just perfect. We usually book balcony cabins, but this is a little Christmas present to each other that we snuck in before our next cruise in April. I doubt if we'll miss the balcony!

Curious how much the upsell was--a good deal?

The upsell was $149.00 p.p. We originally booked this cruise when prices were really low, so even with the added $300.00 the total was still less than a standard cabin. We feel very lucky!

The upsell was $149.00 p.p. We originally booked this cruise when prices were really low, so even with the added $300.00 the total was still less than a standard cabin. We feel very lucky!

Congratulations. Maybe when you get back you can share some pics.

Have a great cruise!

We're sailing on the CB Jan 5th and originally booked an OV. We received an email from Princess yesterday offering an upsell to a WS. We took it! Could someone please tell me where to locate the breakfast menu for Sabatini's?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Congrats! I had a WS on the Caribbean Princess 2 weeks ago (F307) and loved it! Sabatini's was great for breakfast, and super convenient since it's only one deck up. If Ricardo is still the room steward, say hello to him for me. Just tell him that Mr. Tony who's tie he helped put on says hey- he'll know exactly who you are talking about :D lol. He's fantastic at his job, and only adds to the great experience you are going to have. Enjoy!!

Tony

Congrats! I had a WS on the Caribbean Princess 2 weeks ago (F307) and loved it! Sabatini's was great for breakfast, and super convenient since it's only one deck up. If Ricardo is still the room steward, say hello to him for me. Just tell him that Mr. Tony who's tie he helped put on says hey- he'll know exactly who you are talking about :D lol. He's fantastic at his job, and only adds to the great experience you are going to have. Enjoy!!

Tony

Will do! I hope we enjoy our suite as much as you did. So excited!

Wow! What a great price! I hope they contact us for our upcoming cruise!

Fingers crossed for you! We actually called Princess last week and told them not to forget us at upgrade/sell time.......don't know if that did it! We're Platinum level but I'm not sure if that was any influence at all.

Archived