What did you wear for NYE?

Just curious what everyone wore last night. I went to dinner and then drinks at a local restaurant in Chicago. I wore a red leopard print strapless dress from White House Black Market, along with black tights, knee high suede boots, a black beaded shrug (necessary in Chicago), and a black floral/feather belt. Everything except the boots is from WHBM.

I wore the dress on my southern Caribbean cruise last month, but I wore it without the shrug, bare legs, and black peep toe stilettos.

So what did you wear? Did you dress up? Go casual? Stay home in your pjs(which is becoming more and more appealing as I get older).

We're visiting DS, DDIL, and our four little granddaughters--so wore the casual clothes we had worn all day. DDIL made a yummy dinner and the adults watched a movie after the girls went to sleep. We were all in bed by 11PM--little girls get up early!

We left our house about 11:30 last night and drove to the pier on the IntraCoastal Waterway. We walked the pier and were the only ones there - surprisingly. But it was nice - at midnight DH and I were sitting on a park bench on the pier, all alone, under an almost full moon. It was so nice and the weather was warm so I had on a pair of jeans and a long sleeve Hawaii shirt....nothing fancy about that but it was just nice for it to be just us as the clock chimed midnight.

Happy New Year to all at CC! :cool:

Cindiedee

Worked at hospital all day, went to gym, put jammies on after getting home & spent evening watching TV with husband. Fell asleep on couch at 930pm, woke up & went to bed at 1015 since I had to get up at 5am for work this morning.

Exciting, right?:D

Happy New Year to all!

Sherri:)

:)I wore a favorite...a simple wine colored stretch velvet cocktail dress with leaves embroidered on it. I've had it for many years but I can only wear it when I don't have a belly, so I wore it to reward myself for reaching my weight loss goal.

Happy new year!:)

:)I wore a favorite...a simple wine colored stretch velvet cocktail dress with leaves embroidered on it. I've had it for many years but I can only wear it when I don't have a belly, so I wore it to reward myself for reaching my weight loss goal.

Happy new year!:)

Congrats on the weight loss!

Black pants (with silk underwear underneath), a black sequined sweater -- which no one saw as I was bundled in a heavy black coat with warm scarf and gloves. Location? The Eiffel Tower (early evening) and then Champs-Elysee to mingle with the crowds. We didn't stay out there til midnight though -- we had a nice dinner scheduled near our hotel. ;)

I haven't been out for New Year's Eve in.......I cannot remember.

I was home and wore a pair of pajama's. I don't even make it up

to watch the ball drop anymore:rolleyes:

Wow, lots of people staying in and not making it until midnight! I had to force myself to go out. I really didn't want to (it was COLD that night), but I'm glad I made it out. I'll be 36 on Friday and I'm single, so I feel like I HAVE to go out on NYE.

black leggings, black tank, big charcoal colored sweater & black scarf... tennis shoes as we picked up our new (to us) sail boat in the day time! Went to local Mex. restaurant for early dinner, home & showered in cozy p.j.s by 7, watched Return of the King, & had a few beers... nice!

black pj pants and a black shirt....husband and and i made a nice dinner at home, had champagne and watched tv until the ball dropped. we went on our 1st cruise 12/10-12/20, got home and did all the holiday stuff. by NYE we were broke and ready to just be home!

Archived