New Celebrity Promotion (1, 2, 3 Go !) Returns March 15, 2013

Andy

I haven't read through all 58 pages of the thread so forgive me if this has been covered already. Has anyone with a reservation paid in full prior to the promotion (can't cancel and rebook) having any success with getting the benefits added to their reservation?

I'm sailing in 10 days.

Yes, it's commonly been reported on this thread.

I haven't read through all 58 pages of the thread so forgive me if this has been covered already. Has anyone with a reservation paid in full prior to the promotion (can't cancel and rebook) having any success with getting the benefits added to their reservation?

I'm sailing in 10 days.

Yes, we sail on Feb 3, & took the Beverage page.

Has anyone heard what is happening to the Captains Club Elite perks, and does anyone think this promo for all cruises (except Galapagos where drinks are already included), has anything to do with an upcoming change to Captains Club benefits? Or at least a change as far as the happy hour lounge and/or coupons. On our last cruise even when the Sky Lounge was open for Elite, or Select and Elite, events, it was no longer unlimited but everyone needed to bring their coupons along. They actually gave them out to Select members the night before.

Jade; can i ask which ship and cruise that was on?

Hello again.

Thank you for the information on the corkage fee.

Just wanted to double check one more thing.

Can I upgrade to the premium package before the cruise starts or is it something I can do as we check in at San Juan or on the ship before we set sail?

Jack,

What was the procedure you used to upgrade? My Booking Confirmation shows the package and also has an item for the prem pkg.

SLC4-SAVINGS $968

SLC5-WAVE BEV PKG -$968

WAV7-PREM BEV $ 0

I've gone on line with my reservation but the pkg does not show there.

Mary Lou

Our reservation says WAV7-PREM BEV...but what do SLC4-SAVINGS and SLC5-WAVE BEV PKG stand for? Mine does not say that.

I'm sailing in 10 days.

Yes they have been allowing this, but if the price of your room has gone up then you have to pay the difference. If so you have figure which is best for you. Also if you have any other promotions on your current cruise these will not be combinable.

Edited by Bosjoe

Our reservation says WAV7-PREM BEV...but what do SLC4-SAVINGS and SLC5-WAVE BEV PKG stand for? Mine does not say that.

Because of the prices associated with these initials my assumption is that the SLC4Savings is the reduction of the cost of the classic package and the SLC5 is the cost. It's confusing, as was my post, because the savings (-$968) comes 1st and the charge shows on the next line. It thus reads:

SLC4-SAVINGS -$968

SLC5-WAVE BEV PKG $968

WAV7-PREM BEV $ 0

It did take about 8 - 10 days to get an updated confirmation form X with the amounts showing.

I would like to upgrade and pay for it before we sail. I've spoken to Celebrity several times but the additional $ does not show on the reservation.

Oh well, I have documentation that we can upgrade and if we do it on board that will be ok.

Mary Lou

Edited by CHEZMARYLOU

Where does it say this??

Did u book directly with cruise line??

Thanks

It says it on the confirmation page they emailed me immediately after I booked. I booked directly with Celebrity and told them I wanted to upgrade the package. I assume since my cruise is not until April 2014 that it will show up under my reservation sometime late this year or early next year.

Because of the prices associated with these initials my assumption is that the SLC4Savings is the reduction of the cost of the classic package and the SLC5 is the cost. It's confusing, as was my post, because the savings (-$968) comes 1st and the charge shows on the next line. It thus reads:

SLC4-SAVINGS -$968

SLC5-WAVE BEV PKG $968

WAV7-PREM BEV $ 0

It did take about 8 - 10 days to get an updated confirmation form X with the amounts showing.

I would like to upgrade and pay for it before we sail. I've spoken to Celebrity several times but the additional $ does not show on the reservation.

Oh well, I have documentation that we can upgrade and if we do it on board that will be ok.

Mary Lou

I called my TA and had him upgrade us to the Premium Pkge and he said that it would be added on to our invoice. We don't have to pay for it now:)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Please could someone tell me if our cruise is an eligible one, because I'm as confused as un- conditioned hair!

We are sailing on December 10th 2013, on Solstice from Auckland to Sydney.

We have booked months ago, but I'm happy to ask for the promotion to be applied if its an eligible cruise.

I'm so confused after reading all the different posts.......

We are in Australia, but booked with US travel agent

I apologies if this has already been asked and answered....

Rachelle

Celebrity Australia advises that Celebrity Solstice cruises in Australian/NZ waters including transpacific are not available for 123 promotion. see celebrity Aust website.

I am on Millennium, Honolulu to Sydney Nov 2103 and promotion not offered for that cruise.

So i am a little disapointed

CairnsCruiser,

I'm sorry - I fear I may have told you the wrong thing. Others are getting the package after changing their booking to the current rate, even after final payment. It may mean giving up some OBC or paying extra.

Why not give your US TA a call tonight and see what they can do? They are usually pretty helpful...

Tjar, did you book through Celebrity Australia?

Edited by SamfromOz

CairnsCruiser,

I'm sorry - I fear I may have told you the wrong thing. Others are getting the package after changing their booking to the current rate, even after final payment. It may mean giving up some OBC or paying extra.

Why not give your US TA a call tonight and see what they can do? They are usually pretty helpful...

Tjar, did you book through Celebrity Australia?

Hi, and thank you for your response.

We booked through a US travel agent, and whilst they been OK, they certainly haven't been upfront when it comes to coming up with special deals.....

I will give them a ring and see what they say!

Thanks so much :)

Rachelle

It says it on the confirmation page they emailed me immediately after I booked. I booked directly with Celebrity and told them I wanted to upgrade the package. I assume since my cruise is not until April 2014 that it will show up under my reservation sometime late this year or early next year.

Thnx...i booked thru big box ta and they sent me an invoice ....but i cannot find it anywhere on my celebrity....

Just so you know, we booked through an online TA. Final payment came and went....then the 123Go promo came along. We had no difficulties getting the promo without rebooking or any hassle whatsoever.

We did not have any special offerrings (senior, resident), but did have a really good room rate. You need to call and discuss it with your TA and don't take 'no' easily! Ask for explanations, etc. Tell them that many others have had no issues......hold strong young grasshopper! :D

Thnx...i booked thru big box ta and they sent me an invoice ....but i cannot find it anywhere on my celebrity....

Same thing with us It shows up on our TA's invoice, but not on the Celebrity web site. Also, our TA had the original itinerary for our cruise which has changed twice since then. :confused: I noted it to the agent, and finally they fixed that on our invoice. :)

We would just like to pay for the upgrade before we sail. We really don't want to take the chance of having a sticker on our cards. These things sometimes fall off! :eek:

Same thing with us It shows up on our TA's invoice, but not on the Celebrity web site. Also, our TA had the original itinerary for our cruise which has changed twice since then. :confused: I noted it to the agent, and finally they fixed that on our invoice. :)

We would just like to pay for the upgrade before we sail. We really don't want to take the chance of having a sticker on our cards. These things sometimes fall off! :eek:

We want to upgrade also to the premium beverage- I was told that the cost was $10 pp per day. Do I call celebrity or arrange through my TA? Would also rather pay in advance and avoid stickers

We want to upgrade also to the premium beverage- I was told that the cost was $10 pp per day. Do I call celebrity or arrange through my TA? Would also rather pay in advance and avoid stickers

Just call/email your TA. Its $10 a day, plus 15% gratuity ($11.50)

Does the free beverage package show up on your "my celebrity" booking? I booked an eligible cruise with my TA. We chose the beverage package (couldn't combine with our open passages booking). My booking now shows up on the website, including dining time, etc. But the beverage package doesn't. My TA says we have it. But I don't want to find out in Nov. that I don't. Or should I just be patient and give it time to "show up"?

Does the free beverage package show up on your "my celebrity" booking? I booked an eligible cruise with my TA. We chose the beverage package (couldn't combine with our open passages booking). My booking now shows up on the website, including dining time, etc. But the beverage package doesn't. My TA says we have it. But I don't want to find out in Nov. that I don't. Or should I just be patient and give it time to "show up"?

It's the general reporting here that if you book directly with Celebrity it will show up on your My Celebrity. If you book through a TA it won't. You should have your invoice when your TA made the change where is says something along the lines of Wave 7 Beverage Promo.