Saturday, January 26, Is Eight Enough, Sail Away....

PathfinderEss

Caribbean Princess seems to be on the move.

In two weeks we will be shadowing each other: Eurodam will have 2 days at sea before Curacao, Caribbean Princess will have a stop at Princess Cay first and arrive in Curacao in the afternoon. Eurodam and Caribbean Princess will both be in Aruba the next day. We will have a HMC stop on the way back, Caribbean Princess will have 2 sea days.

three nice long toots and several short ones from Caribbean Princess very nice! And some of our Cruise Critic friends waving too! bon voyage. Looks like Carnival Freedom ( I like that one too):D is coming up next.:)

[quote name='PathfinderEss'][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred][B]Wow, not a good day for me, no sound.........[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[quote name='PathfinderEss'][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred][B]Wow, they are really coming out fast and furious.:D[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[B][SIZE=3][COLOR=#8b0000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
[B][SIZE=3][COLOR=#8b0000]Sound back :)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE]
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Indigo"]I was having sound problems last week. Knock on wood, it seems fine for me today. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Krazy Kruizers'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]What cruise did you book?[/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]I booked Maasdam, 4/22. We were so sad to have to cancel the Ryndam that we wanted to have something to look forward to. Love Maasdam. All new ports for us.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Archived