Saturday, January 26, Is Eight Enough, Sail Away....

PathfinderEss

Ok all you sail away addicts, only a singleton Hal ship again but she has lots of company.:D Schedule is listed below, though it can change and usually does..:)

Caribbean Princess 16:00

Grand Princess 16:00

Carnival Freedom 16:00

Emerald Princess 16:00

Eurodam 16:30

Celebrity Eclipse 16:30

Oasis of the Sea 17:00

MCS Poesia 19:00

Sail away time is EST.

Here's where you'll find them:

Web cam: http://www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com/

Web cam: http://portevergladeswebcam.com/

This time my sailaway will be live, not on camera. Until your next sailaway, everybody have a great time watching. Thanks for the reminder, Melodie.

Roy

Where will you be on the Pride when you sail away Roy?? I'll be here waving at you wildly:)

Joanie

Where will you be on the Pride when you sail away Roy?? I'll be here waving at you wildly:)

Joanie

DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just realized while looking at where the ships are docked in Port Everglades, that you said you'd just arrived yesterday in Baltimore............Well, guess I cannot be waving to you from here so let me rephrase that:)

I'll be Wildly Waving at you as the first Carnival Ship leaves port today, knowing it is not you really, but in spirit:)

Hope it makes sense to you.....

Joanie

Why are HAL ships often sailing at 4:30 these days instead of the usual 5 P.M. they sailed for so many years?

I'm noticing this more and suspect it is another step at fuel conservation? Is there some other reason?

Why are HAL ships often sailing at 4:30 these days instead of the usual 5 P.M. they sailed for so many years?

I'm noticing this more and suspect it is another step at fuel conservation? Is there some other reason?

I agree. It's also why port times have been cut short.

Joanie, I won't be on the Pride in Port Canaveral until February 27. I've never been on the ship and don't know where I'll be for sailaway but it definitely won't be in my inside cabin.

Roy

LOL, Roy I am sorry, just seems as if I have had another B2B Duhhhh Blond Moment!! I saw your Countdown Clock and the ship, but did not pay attention to anything else, like THAT cruise is not until Feb:o

So...........One more try my friend.... HAVE a GREAT cruise on the EotS:)

Joanie

Good morning to some but more likely afternoon to most of you.:D One day I'm either going to stay up really late, or get up really early to watch the ships come in to PE. It sounds wonderful.

Sorry we're going to miss you Innlady but have fun with your friends in that warm Tampa sun.:)

rafinmd, even though we can't see your sail away will be thinking about it as we watch PE parade today. Again have a wonderful cruise.:)

Archived