Saturday, January 26, Is Eight Enough, Sail Away....

PathfinderEss

[quote name='PathfinderEss'][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred][B]3 faint toots from the Freedom[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[B][SIZE=3][COLOR=#8b0000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
[B][SIZE=3][COLOR=#8b0000]Bohemy on the move..........[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE]
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Indigo"]I see smoke but is she moving? [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='PathfinderEss'][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred][B]Well I thought the bohemy was on the move, might have been wrong.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Indigo"]Hard to tell. I see water churning in the rear.

Oh yeah, she's moving. And I heard 3 very faint toots just now. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Daisyloo']We are on the Maasdam the cruise before you. We'll look after her for you. :)[/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Thanks. Maasdam should be in good condition. I've sailed her several times and loved her.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Krazy Kruizers'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]Kazu[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]How is your dog doing?[/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

[SIZE=3]ahhhhhhhh - you are kind KK - she seems to be doing ok - they checked her leg on Friday and although there were no xrays/or radiograms things look ok.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]I wish I had her energy that I am fighting. I am exhausted. so hard to keep her under surveillance and make sure she doesn't try to run someplace [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]things are looking good so far = thanks:D[/SIZE]

[quote name='kazu'][SIZE=3]ahhhhhhhh - you are kind KK - she seems to be doing ok - they checked her leg on Friday and although there were no xrays/or radiograms things look ok.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]I wish I had her energy that I am fighting. I am exhausted. so hard to keep her under surveillance and make sure she doesn't try to run someplace [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]things are looking good so far = thanks:D[/SIZE][/quote]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred][B]I'm surprised they didn't give you some ACE to slow her down, keep her calm, etc.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='kazu'][SIZE=3]ahhhhhhhh - you are kind KK - she seems to be doing ok - they checked her leg on Friday and although there were no xrays/or radiograms things look ok.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]things are looking good so far = thanks:D[/SIZE][/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]That is encouraging.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]Can't your vet give her some medication to slow her down.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='mamaofami'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]I booked Maasdam, 4/22. We were so sad to have to cancel the Ryndam that we wanted to have something to look forward to. Love Maasdam. All new ports for us.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/quote]

[B] So happy to hear you booked Maasdam, Carol.
Good news.
[/B]

[quote name='mamaofami'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]I booked Maasdam, 4/22. We were so sad to have to cancel the Ryndam that we wanted to have something to look forward to. Love Maasdam. All new ports for us.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]Sounds wonderful!![/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]We did those ports last year on the Maasdam.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Thank you, Judy and Yonnie. My sister in law is sailing to Bermuda on NCL's new ship which is just way way too big for me and not my kind of ship. Sam needed a cruise so this looked good to us. We booked a lanai which is great for me. Everything fell into place.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='sail7seas'][B]We've done that Maasdam's itinerary several times and really like it. I'd do it again happily. :)
[/B][/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]If you have any suggestions for tours, etc. I'll happily take them. We know St. Martin but not the other islands.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Archived