booked a cruise!!

ozarkmama

sailing Nov 2 on the Summit. I am excited and hope the time goes quickly

It's a great feeling, isn't it? I do the happy dance everyday! I've been waiting over a year for the one we will take in 42 days. I'm blessed to have two more booked after this.....I know your feeling well.....can't wait! :)

Welcome and join in. A good idea is to join your cruise Roll Call which is where there is a thread for your specific cruise go over to the Celebrity Roll Call, select your ship then roll down the threads and find your specific cruise listed by date.

You'll find a whole group of posters on you cruise. You can also sign up for the CruiseCritic Connections party wher you can meet up w the other posters.

Den

Congratulations and welcome. I'm sure you will have a fabulous time! Now the fun begins. You are fortunate to have found cruise critic - spend some time here, you will learn a lot. And don't forget to follow the advice you have already been given and go participate in your roll call.

Mike

Another congratulations:) and soak up alot of the information you will

find on here too:D...bet you will end up being hooked by the time you

get home from that cruise;)

I just booked yesterday, too! Funny- the Carnival Triumph episode- someone posted that Carnival had just received wall to wall free publicity for days and it made me think. All of my cruiser friends have either booked in the last week or are about to pull the trigger (none on Carnival, but I'll bet their bookings are up, paradoxically).

Also can't wait and have always wanted to try X!

Congrats! The time will go fast! Have the fun is planning the cruise and reading everything here! We booked a cruise about a year ago....seemed so far away and yet, we have 74 days to go! No time at all really.

I agree, I have alot of fun planning and shopping for the cruise!

Welcome to Cruise Critic! I see you got your countdown clock already:)

You will find so much information here. Not only general knowledge about cruising, but also tips (like when to go for price drops and special promotions) for your specific cruise line/ship. Stuff to know about sightseeing and Ports of Call. To get to know other cruisers through the roll call with wich you can organise transfers and excursion, photo's or videos, funny stories etc. etc.

To be aware that if you like "to cruise" on the boards here as other regulars....you just found yourself a new hobby;)

Isn't it exciting to book a cruise! and Thxs for sharing

Archived