Live from the Sapphire Princess 14 Day R/T to Hawaii March 9, 2011

Woobstr112G

Good morning everyone. DW and I will be boarding the Sapphire princess on Saturday for our return to Hawaii. I've had this cruise booked since March of 2011 so we are really excited that the cruise is finally upon us. I'm all packed and ready to go. DW has more packing to do, but I learned long ago to not get involved:D

I decided to start this live from thread a little early so I can begin to compile questions that might be asked. I will have free internet so hopefully I will be able to post often of my observations and answer all questions asked.

Take care all and have a great day.....:):):)

Bob

Will live vicariously through you... only a month and I'll be doing the same from the Golden! :) Have a fab cruise!

Thanks. We did our first Hawaii cruise on the Golden in 2011. I loved it so much, that I booked this cruise a month after we got off the Golden.....:):):)

Bob

I have a question about the music in the Wheelhouse. What is the bands name?

How long will they be on the Sapphire? Are they good? Were people dancing?

Thanks for taking the time to answer. Have a great cruise. We will be on the Sapphire

April, 13.

Greg

I have a question about the music in the Wheelhouse. What is the bands name?

How long will they be on the Sapphire? Are they good? Were people dancing?

Thanks for taking the time to answer. Have a great cruise. We will be on the Sapphire

April, 13.

Greg

Greg;

I'll do my best to report on goings on in the Wheelhouse bar.....:):):)

Bob

Good morning everyone. DW and I will be boarding the Sapphire princess on Saturday for our return to Hawaii. I've had this cruise booked since March of 2011 so we are really excited that the cruise is finally upon us. I'm all packed and ready to go. DW has more packing to do, but I learned long ago to not get involved:D

I decided to start this live from thread a little early so I can begin to compile questions that might be asked. I will have free internet so hopefully I will be able to post often of my observations and answer all questions asked.

Bob

Bon Voyage, Bob and Holli... We are going to be on the Royal in Oct... Just wanted to wish you a great time in Hawaii... And eat one of those cookies for me, Terri told you about... They look fantastic! :D

Bon Voyage, Bob. I know you will love the Sapphire--she's one of our favorites. I look forward to reading your "live from" as a cruise to Hawaii is definitely on our bucket list. Have a wonderful trip.

So excited for you! We were on the Sapphire to HI 1/19-2/2 and loved her. I know you will have a great time.

For the person who asked about the band in Wheelhouse-it was actually 2 people maybe 3 -sorry don't know their name- there were a few people dancing before dinner but more dancing after dinner.

Have a wonderful cruise Bob! We are going again for our fifth cruise to Hawaii in November, but on the Star. Sorry I had to bow out of the Royal TA, but things have been very difficult here, but getting better.

What is so nice for Holli is that you have no flights, so Holli can pack her heart's content!

I will be looking for your reports and I promise to do the same since we have the same free internet minutes!

Have fun and escape completely!

Waltd, that was funny!

Bob,

I do hope that you and Holli and your friends have a great cruise. Wishing great weather and smooth seas for you all and I will be following you here. jealous that I cannot go on this one but still remembering my last one to Hawaii on the Golden last September.

BON VOYAGE

Bob

Have a fabulous time! I would love photos and a description of the thermal suite :)

Archived