Live from the Sapphire Princess 14 Day R/T to Hawaii March 9, 2011

Woobstr112G

Good morning everyone. Thank you for all the Bon Voyage wishes. I Just woke up and was going over stuff I had to do today to finalize everything. I'll be taking Misha to the kennel later then coming home to finish packing. Holli never goes to the kennel as it is too hard for her to see Misha left there. My schedule got somewhat pushed back yesterday as I began to feel a little under the weather. I went to bed around 6pm and slept eleven hours straightat before I woke up. I'm hoping it isn't anything serious as it would not be cool to get sick the day before the cruise begins. Tomorrow morning, we plan on leaving the house around 0930. Short drive to my sister's house in Torrance who will take us on a short ride down the 110 to the cruise terminal.

Hope everyone has a great day:):):)

Bob

Good morning everyone. Thank you for all the Bon Voyage wishes. I Just woke up and was going over stuff I had to do today to finalize everything. I'll be taking Misha to the kennel later then coming home to finish packing. Holli never goes to the kennel as it is too hard for her to see Misha left there. My schedule got somewhat pushed back yesterday as I began to feel a little under the weather. I went to bed around 6pm and slept eleven hours straightat before I woke up. I'm hoping it isn't anything serious as it would not be cool to get sick the day before the cruise begins. Tomorrow morning, we plan on leaving the house around 0930. Short drive to my sister's house in Torrance who will take us on a short ride down the 110 to the cruise terminal.

Hope everyone has a great day:):):)

Bob

Is your sister who is driving you to the port. the same one who is going on the cruise too? Hope you feel beter today and for the next 15 days.

Is your sister who is driving you to the port. the same one who is going on the cruise too? Hope you feel beter today and for the next 15 days.

Ann, Holli's sister and her hubby are going with us. My sister is the taxi for Holli and I.....:):):)

Bob

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Aloha Bob...click on this link to enjoy listening to the very popular Aloha Friday song which might make you feel mo bettah!. It will put you in a hang loose frame of mind as you prepare for a wonderful Hawaiian cruise! :D

a little something to start getting you guys in the mood....

hula%20color.gifhula%20color.gifhula%20color.gifhula%20color.gif

Wishing you & Holli smooth sailings & following winds

Looking forward to following along !

Aloha Bob...click on this link to enjoy listening to the very popular Aloha Friday song which might make you feel mo bettah!. It will put you in a hang loose frame of mind as you prepare for a wonderful Hawaiian cruise! :D

Thanks for the graphics and the music....:)

Bob

Hi Bob! As I have heard someone :D on this board say before, "Fair winds and smooth seas" for you and Holli. Have a GREAT trip! See you on the Royal soon!:p
Bob, Hope you have as fantastic a Hawaii cruise as we did on the Golden in January.

Bob, Hope you have as fantastic a Hawaii cruise as we did on the Golden in January.

Couldn't help but do a double take when I saw this. Hope you have a wonderful cruise. Please make sure they put a little extra polish on for us, we'll be sailing on her in October.

Have a great cruise! I'm very interested in your thoughts on the Hawaiian Cultural Program that the Sapphire has. Especially since you've already done this cruise on the Golden. So you know how great Elua's Hawaii program is.

Hi , hope yo have a wonderful cruise , we live a 20min drive from the port, and I know you are probably on board right now, enjoy sail away and safe travels. I'm gonna check you out on the web cam. We have done this cruise twice and I am thinking number three might not be a bad idea :) .

Cori

Good evening from the Sapphire Princess. We just cleared the breakwater and are headed to Hawaii. Today shall we say was rather interesting. So much so, we almost had to cancel the cruise for medical reasons. Luck was on our side however and we were able to sail. We didn’t board till about 3:20 for a 4:00pm sailaway:eek: Due to the late arrival, I can’t really comment too much on embarkation. We basically walked right onto the ship. We are in a Vista suite (D738). Our cabin steward Fernando from the Philippines seems nice. I absolutely love our balcony even with the “beam.”

I will post more later as to the entertainment, ships officers, etc when we get back from dinner. We chose Sabatinis for our first night dining. So far so good…..:):)

Bob

Archived