Upgrade fairy does exist

I got a call on Tuesday from Crown and Anchor asking me if we would like a balcony. I had booked us an outside cabin about 3 weeks ago on the Grandeur because the outside had a military discount and the balconies were a lot more expensive. Was surprised to get the call with still more than 3 weeks before the cruise.

Needless to say we are thrilled.

I got a call on Tuesday from Crown and Anchor asking me if we would like a balcony. I had booked us an outside cabin about 3 weeks ago on the Grandeur because the outside had a military discount and the balconies were a lot more expensive. Was surprised to get the call with still more than 3 weeks before the cruise.

Congrats on the upgrade:D Don't hear too many upgrades from outside to balconies.

That fairy was up and out early at 3 weeks. Wow, might have had too much coffee to hold her down for another week.

Congrats on your upgrade. Out of curiosity, what phone # does RCCL use when they call? I ask only cuz I don't usually pick up a call if I don't recognize a number and I doubt RCCL leaves voicemails for upgrades. Again congrats on your upgrade.

Congratulations, Donna! I wish that I could join you on the Grandeur that week, but school will not quite be over. :(

Congrats on the upgrade...we were upgraded last Month on the Freedom OTS from an E1 to JS. The funny thing is RCCL called twice.......but we were having trouble with the land line...static..... never returned the call back to RCCL...only when we went to do the online check in we realized we were upgraded. The Upgrade fairy does exist...Have a great time with the balcony...you will love it.

Mike

Congrats on your upgrade. Out of curiosity, what phone # does RCCL use when they call? I ask only cuz I don't usually pick up a call if I don't recognize a number and I doubt RCCL leaves voicemails for upgrades. Again congrats on your upgrade.

On the caller ID it came up as Royal Caribbean.

I was upstairs and was letting the call go to the answering machine because I didn't have my reading glasses with me and couldn't read the caller id and as soon as I heard Crown and Anchor I quickly answered the phone. What a pleasant surprise.

Also Chuck was military not me.

Thanks for all your good wishes.

Archived