We are select and will become elite during our 14 day eclipse and in CC

Josie2

We have a 14 day cruise scheduled and we were a a few credits short so we booked two short cruises to get the credit, then they came out with the 123 promo and we were able to get so get the drink package on both. We then seen a great deal on a Bermuda cruise so we did that as we couldn't wait until Nov to sail as Elite. It was a great experience. Now we have to wait until Nov for our 14 day cruise.

If you can swing it do a short cruise prior to the 14 day cruise. I also see they have new pick your perk, it may be worth it to contact your TA and see if you can get it.

You can't "become elite during a 14 day cruise". Some people erroneously believe that you get a Captains Club point for each seven days sailed, thus two for a fourteen day cruise with one being credited after the first seven days and the second one after the second seven days but that's not how it works. You get two points after the entire two_week cruise is over.

If two seven day cruises are booked consecutively, they are considered to be separate cruises with separate booking numbers, so then the fiat point would be earned after the first week's cruise, but that isn't the case here b/c Eclipsedoesnt do seven day cruises

We have a 14 day cruise scheduled and we were a a few credits short so we booked two short cruises to get the credit

I just want to mention that I'm jealous you can cruise that often! I booked CC for my first and next cruise, so I'll be select for my third (whenever that is). If my next two are CC and 12+ nights, then I'll hit Elite after four cruises :cool:

Archived