20th cruise

sitraveler

Congratulations Lou & Marsha

Not sure I understand the question but I am sure your TA can answer it quickly for you ;)

Lyn

Glad I wasn't the only one.:confused:

How wonderful! Ted and I can only dream...

I think next cruise is #19 for Lou, and #20 for Marsha.

Lou, in his wisdom, didn't object to Marsha taking a girls only cruise at some point.

Am I right Lou?

Marian

Next one is #5 for us!

I think Marsha went with her Mom on one cruise

Congratulations L&M! I'll bet the free cruise will be the sweetest of all!

I think he is wondering if the one who has the 20 cruises can have a future cruise credit rather than having their next cruise as the free one. For example they then take a cruise together, both paying, then the other person has their free cruise. Now use that cruise credit so they can be on the next cruise as a free cruise together.

I suspect O would not make you take the immediate next cruise as the free one. What if it were the 'round the world' and so did not qualify being too long. With O's management being very hands-on I think they would be flexible in accommodating such long-time customers.

Perhaps one day I might have such a problem :) Lots of good times getting to that point.

Thanks for all the good wishes.

Number 20 isn't so soon but- as it stands Marsha's 20th is a Barcelona to Miami in 2014. That's a very inexpensive cruise. We have a London/London to Iceland and Greenland ahead of this - mucho dinero.

If we can't come up with a gimmick to hold off on the "free cruise", we may cancel the expensive cruise to do it later.

The way I understand it & I could be wrong

The free cruise is for 10 days anything over that you pay for the extra days

It would still give you a break on the price of the longer cruise but not totally free

Hope it all works out for you

Lyn

The way I understand it & I could be wrong

The free cruise is for 10 days anything over that you pay for the extra days

It would still give you a break on the price of the longer cruise but not totally free

Hope it all works out for you

Lyn

When we took our 20th it was free for 14 days. We took a longer cruise (18 days) and upgraded one level (from A1 to PH3). We paid for the 4 days extra and the difference in the price of the upgrade.

When we took our 20th it was free for 14 days. We took a longer cruise (18 days) and upgraded one level (from A1 to PH3). We paid for the 4 days extra and the difference in the price of the upgrade.

Thanks for the correction ..yes it was 14 days ..people we know had done the same 18 days & they paid for the extra 4

Do you not have to complete 20 cruises before your next cruise is free (i.e. 21st cruise)? Or is it the 20th itself that is free?

Archived