A ray of hope on brochures?

rafinmd

I saw this on the Carnival forum. Perhaps HAL will follow suit.

I just saw this article on Go CCL seconds before coming to Cruise Critic!

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/GOCCL/Files/News%20and%20%20Updates/FleetBrochurePR.ashx

I'm pretty excited! Hopefully non-travel agents can order brochures too!

I'm quoting because I'm not sure I can get the link to work directly.

Roy

I saw this on the Carnival forum. Perhaps HAL will follow suit.

I'm quoting because I'm not sure I can get the link to work directly.

Roy

Thanks Roy,

A local TA told me she doesn't sell Carnival cruises much because there are no brochures. While we might live in an on line world, many want brochures to take home and show their other half, friends, whatever.

I am still using a 2010-2011 brochure. It is a great help in selecting cabins on the various ships. Unfortunately there have been changes on the ships that I can't see so I'd love to get an up-to-date copy. What's the best way to attempt this? :confused:

I am still using a 2010-2011 brochure. It is a great help in selecting cabins on the various ships. Unfortunately there have been changes on the ships that I can't see so I'd love to get an up-to-date copy. What's the best way to attempt this? :confused:

Are you referring to a Carnival or HAL brochure? You can stop by a travel agent and get the HAL April 2013- April 2014 brochure.

We always pick one up from the future cruise sales desk onboard the ship we are on.

I guess HAL likes me. I get their brochures all the time. Annoying in fact because on my profile I indicate my next cruise will be in Europe and they send me the Alaska and Hawaii brochures.

I guess HAL likes me. I get their brochures all the time. Annoying in fact because on my profile I indicate my next cruise will be in Europe and they send me the Alaska and Hawaii brochures.

Did they send you the new Atlas?

We got one but they are not that easy to come by. :rolleyes:

I would like to get brochures as well.

To the best of my knowledge, your only hope is a Travel Agent. HAL sends them to the TA's but seems to refuse to mail them to a customer's home. They want you to "download" the e-version on your computer.

I got mine from my TA.

Archived