The Fort Lauderdale sailaway season gets off to a glorious start

rafinmd

Does anyone know how to silence the radio chatter? I have the site running in the background at work. I need my audio on for work related tasks. It is interesting but can't listen at this time.

At the top of the image there's a black stripe. There's an audio meter in that stripe between the number of viewers and "Port Everglades Webcam" but it only shows up if you move your cursor over that part of the stripe. If you put the cursor over the little speaker icon, you can mute it.

Roy

Does anyone know how to silence the radio chatter? I have the site running in the background at work. I need my audio on for work related tasks. It is interesting but can't listen at this time.

It can be muted by clicking on the speaker icon on the popup that appears when you mouse-over the left hand side of the black banner above the video.

So five rooms did not make it to the Muster drill. Naughty, naughty!

Pieter Bos on the Veendam called passengers out on the PA system during the first dinner seating and let them know they would be disembarked in Bar Harbor if they did not go immediately to a makeup drill.

Roy

Pieter Bos on the Veendam called passengers out on the PA system during the first dinner seating and let them know they would be disembarked in Bar Harbor if they did not go immediately to a makeup drill.

Roy

Good for him! I have never been able to understand people who believe the rules don't pertain to them.

Roy

All the captains should do that;)

Well, boy, our first sailaway of the season sure has been interesting so far!

... Zuiderdam is a lot closer and looks bigger. It definitely is bigger (in all directions) but I think most of the increased size is in height.
Zuiderdam is 230 ft longer than Maasdam - 950 vs 720

So the missing person was from room 517 - which ship would that be?

And 666 and 640?

Must be Maasdam ... the other two have 4-digit cabin numbers.

Archived