The Fort Lauderdale sailaway season gets off to a glorious start

rafinmd

Other than the Zaandam's somewhat impromptu departure to drydock, today will be the first sailaway of the season. There are 3 ships today, all blue hull. As I write this the Zaandam is docked, Maasdam is in the basin, and the Zuiderdam will be here soon.

http://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/

All 3 ships are listed on the port schedule for a 1600 departure (1300 western), subject to change as always, and I'm sure despite the schedule the departures will be spaced a little bit.

I'm sure himself will be absent this time as he'll be settling into his cabin on the Westerdam in San Diego, but I look forward to a lively thread today.

The first arrival of the day is attached.

Zaandamcrop.jpg.11f978bf5c440fb4cc7fe4b173a10237.jpg

Roy

I am home sick from work today so that means I can see this sailaway! :):(

Sorry to hear that although you're certainly welcome to join us.

Startwin, unless your meeting really runs long I expect you'll get to see the tail end of the parade.

Roy

Other than the Zaandam's somewhat impromptu departure to drydock, today will be the first sailaway of the season. There are 3 ships today, all blue hull. As I write this the Zaandam is docked, Maasdam is in the basin, and the Zuiderdam will be here soon.

http://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/

All 3 ships are listed on the port schedule for a 1600 departure (1300 western), subject to change as always, and I'm sure despite the schedule the departures will be spaced a little bit.

I'm sure himself will be absent this time as he'll be settling into his cabin on the Westerdam in San Diego, but I look forward to a lively thread today.

The first arrival of the day is attached.

[ATTACH]290032[/ATTACH]

Roy

Thanks Roy:)

I'll be here, sitting quietly in my little corner, silently watching and listening:)

Joanie

Sorry to hear that although you're certainly welcome to join us.

Startwin, unless your meeting really runs long I expect you'll get to see the tail end of the parade.

Roy

I will be rushing back, Roy, just in case. However some of my committee members can be soooo long-winded:rolleyes:

Archived