Lunch on boarding on oasis

The Dining Room is not open for lunch at embarkation. It will be open for lunch on sea days, though.

Some of the options open for lunch or snacks at embarkation are Johnny Rockets ($), Park Café, Café Promenade, Wipe Out Café, and I think Sorrento's? Anyway, here is a list of all the venues and their fee, if any:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/General_Info/Flyers/10020614_Allure_Specialty_Restaurant_Flyer.pdf <---click here

Beautiful, thank you! Will re-post when needed, giving you credit. :)

Thanks, but it was not my scan. I kept the link to the Photobucket account, but that account was not functioning, so I posted a copy of the photo. I neglected to keep a record of the original poster.

Park Cafe is a must for at least one lunch.[/quote

Yes my favorite...but on embarkation day the line on our recent Oasis cruise was looong...Much easier to eat there later during the cruise...."Kimmelweck Sandwich" and onion or minestrone soup :p:p

Café Promenade is right there when you get on the ship and they offer a couple little sandwiches that change daily as well as some cookies and desserts. Sorrento's is right there as well for pizza. We love the Park Café, but the secret is out and it does get very crowded at first. If you are going to be hitting the pool when you arrive (we always do!), Wipeout Café is just off the H2O zone area and Solarium Bistro has healthier options that are good too......Definitely hit Park Café at some point - think they stay open until late afternoon most days and have some great breakfast options as well......:D

Is the dining room open? If not where else is open? Don't want buffet. Thanks

The Park Café has an excellent roast beef sandwich. It is also free. They slice the beef right I front of you, so you know it's fresh. That's where I'm heading right after I throw my carry on stuff in my cabin.

I would go immediately to the Park Cafe -- with no stops in between! It can get a long line once the ship gets more crowded.

The only are the afore mentioned RB sandwiches awesome, I was in heaven with the made to order salads.

I know we ate at the Park Cafe a couple of times for lunch while on board Oasis... wish they had been open for dinner some nights too!

Ann

I would go immediately to the Park Cafe -- with no stops in between! It can get a long line once the ship gets more crowded.

The only are the afore mentioned RB sandwiches awesome, I was in heaven with the made to order salads.

I know we ate at the Park Cafe a couple of times for lunch while on board Oasis... wish they had been open for dinner some nights too!

Ann

Totally agree with you we Loved the salads there and the roast beef was great just had to brush some salt off the bun :D Sounds so good right now

• 2 weeks later...

Archived