My sailaway swan song-Eurodam and Nieuw Amsterdam

rafinmd

We are not on winter time yet here in my part of Canada - they wait until after the trick and treating to change the time to make it dark early for the little ons;)

monina01, like Canada we move our clocks next week. As I write this it is 1:47 our time. Good for me that we have the extra week because I sail down the Hudson at Midnight Saturday. I'll be glad to have the extra hour after that.

Roy

thanks guys! So this means our time difference is now 5 hours instead of 6...good to know otherwise I would be an hour too late :)

This is an unusual view from Fort Lauderdale webcam #1.

I wonder what the big empty spot is. Looks like prime real estate.

10519791583_081310faa1_c.jpg

Is that where the took down the stacks last year I wonder:confused:

Safe travels to you two Sheila:D I bet you weren't quite ready to get off the ship;)

Would have stayed on if we could..,now we play the wait game at the airport....met a lovely couple that just got off the royal princess TA

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Forums mobile app

Just exploring around the PTZtv (Port Everglades Web Cam) and came across a really neat NEW (to me it is) Feature!!!

Want a Video of a Sailaway? Check this out:

http://portevergladeswebcam.com/replay.php

Absolutely Awesome Lou and Dave!!

I even found our Noordam Sail Away from March 5, 2012:)

Joanie

NY Harbor web cam looks foggy again and it's beautiful here in Jersey so I think it's Lou's lens that needs some cleaning.

SO, I'm here and watching. We switch times next week and I HATE it. The days get shorter and colder. Can't wait till my cruise.

Is that where the took down the stacks last year I wonder:confused:

No, it's right across the street from the Hyatt on the other side of the channel. It was pretty much that way when I sailed my Solstice TA 18 months ago. The power plant was to the other side of the ships.

Roy

No, it's right across the street from the Hyatt on the other side of the channel. It was pretty much that way when I sailed my Solstice TA 18 months ago. The power plant was to the other side of the ships.

Roy

thanks - I guessed wrong:o

NY Harbor web cam looks foggy again and it's beautiful here in Jersey so I think it's Lou's lens that needs some cleaning.

SO, I'm here and watching. We switch times next week and I HATE it. The days get shorter and colder. Can't wait till my cruise.

I don't think the NY webcam looks that foggy. The Breakaway is near the Holland tunnel and quite clear.

Roy

Would have stayed on if we could..,now we play the wait game at the airport....met a lovely couple that just got off the royal princess TA

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Forums mobile app

Sheila, I hope your cold is better.

Roy

Just exploring around the PTZtv (Port Everglades Web Cam) and came across a really neat NEW (to me it is) Feature!!!

Want a Video of a Sailaway? Check this out:

http://portevergladeswebcam.com/replay.php

Absolutely Awesome Lou and Dave!!

I even found our Noordam Sail Away from March 5, 2012:)

Joanie

OMG Joanie - you just discovered this:eek::) It's been around for a while. It's quite cool. Haven't ordered a video yet - I would have of the P'dam if there had been close ups but I have ordered the pics:)

This is an unusual view from Fort Lauderdale webcam #1.

I wonder what the big empty spot is. Looks like prime real estate.

10519791583_081310faa1_c.jpg

If I remember correctly there was at least 1 hotel there and it got wiped out by one of the hurricanes. I believe it was the same one that hit so badly in Florida that it took out 1/2 the state it did so much damage, an exaggeration but....

Joanie

The videos have always been available - we were able to watch our April 2012 sailaway when we got home. Lovely to re-live it.:D

I QUOTE: "NEW NEW NEW ... Port Everglades Webcam Sail-Away Replay video viewer now available : click here" UNQUOTE

it is a New Tool and more easily executable. Not quite the same...

Helps to check out what is being posted before negating them:)

Have a nice day:)

Joanie

OMG Joanie - you just discovered this:eek::) It's been around for a while. It's quite cool. Haven't ordered a video yet - I would have of the P'dam if there had been close ups but I have ordered the pics:)

I know the old one has been there for years Jacqui, I have purchased not only my video and photos of our sail aways from the old layout.

This is a new tool to make it so much easier to get to your video and that is what I was pointing out. And if Lou and Dave have it listed as NEW NEW NEW, who am I to tell them it is not..

Have at it guys and gals, I'm out of here

Joanie

Archived