My sailaway swan song-Eurodam and Nieuw Amsterdam

rafinmd

Seven short and one long - is that an alarm, or just some tooting for departure?

That's the emergency signal, usually demonstrated at muster.

Also, now that the light has shifted I do think NA still has lines.

Roy

Roy we fly late on Tuesday - sorry for not replying sooner - I was so intent on watching the ships - willing them to move before we have to go out for dinner. I am not packed yet - and have 2 very busy days ahead of me - we will get there!! So looking forward to our Noordam cruise.

LOL - you are BAD Ina. Why don't you hop on the Maasdam with us in March next year?;)

me? I'm an angel :)

Actually we are debating either a cruise in March or two weeks in Egypt....Arthur wants to go diving and I want a Caribbean cruise....

You know, my hearing is not what it used to be. Even with the volume turned up on both the site and my computer, I wonder if I could get closed captioning. (I keep it on my tv)

I have the same problem, therefor I wear my iPod earphones. Works great!

me? I'm an angel :)

Actually we are debating either a cruise in March or two weeks in Egypt....Arthur wants to go diving and I want a Caribbean cruise....

Well hop on our cruise then - Arthur can go diving and snorkeling and you get your cruise.:) Check out Maasdam - March 28/14 - 14 day Southern Caribbean - Georgian (gigianne) is coming along with some other 'angels'.

This is the first year in almost 12 years that I am NOT taking a cruise. Just can't swing it but it is killing me. I miss sitting on the balcony of the Hilton overlooking the port watching the boats and ships and watching the drawbridge open and close. Not to mention the cruise itself. (Don't miss the air travel part though)

just don't spray any of that over your lap top. You're finished right? My tea is far to the side. I can't afford to be without a laptop again for another week:eek:

All done! Is Staples on your Christmas card list this year??:cool:

Archived