Suite Vs Elite Benifits

WmFCoyote

KP, let us hope they will Have Johnny Walker Black, else my nightcap will be seriously impacted. Certainly not Red however.

I wonder if I can ask Princess directly. I will try when I return from the Current QM2 Crossing

Thanks Mike

We just returned from the 3 day "cruise to no ware" on Thursday November 7th. We had a suite:cool: and it had a minibar setup. We called room service and asked to exchange the scotch and vodka for gin (Beefeaters) and the soft drinks for tonic water. (We kept the bottled water but not the sparkling water) Because we are finally "Elite":D cruisers we asked if we could exchange the second setup for 2 coffee cards and the agreed. The transaction was smooth with no issues.:)

I hope that this isn't considered a hijacking, but we just got upgraded to a suite and it's our first time in a suite. It's an 11 night Panama Canal cruise and I have a couple of questions regarding the mini bar.

1. Will we get one set-up for the duration?

2. At what point, number of days or nights, do you get more than one set-up for the cruise?

Just curious as I hardly ever drink, lol. :p

Thank you for your help,

Sue

I hope that this isn't considered a hijacking, but we just got upgraded to a suite and it's our first time in a suite. It's an 11 night Panama Canal cruise and I have a couple of questions regarding the mini bar.

You will receive one set up for the entire cruise. You may choose to swap out all or parts of your mini-bar (all for 2 coffee cards or liquor for liquor, etc).

2. At what point, number of days or nights, do you get more than one set-up for the cruise?

The only time you will receive more than one set up is if you are Elite or have a back to back in a suite.

Thank you for your help,

Sue

I have more miniature bottles of cognac than I know what to do with.

I have a question for the seasoned cruisers. I know I can order a 375 ml bottle from room service or can order it for my room prior to cruising. However, I've seen some posts where people said it was possible to purchase a larger bottle from one of the bars to have in your room. I haven't seen anything to verify this but have seen it posted more than once. It doesn't seem to me to fit with the 375 ml bottle "limit" placed on other purchases.

Is it actually possible to purchase a full-sized (750 ml) bottle from the bar to have in your room? It's not a big deal to me but, since I have seen it mentioned a couple of times, I would like to know if anybody can confirm or definitively refute the clam that it can be done.

(Yes, I'm well aware of the rum runner threads, the smuggling threads, etc. and I know it would cost significantly more than the same bottle of liquor on shore. I'm only interested in knowing if it is possible to buy a full-sized bottle from Princess.)

Thank you for your help,

Sue

You get one setup per cruise when you have a suite. You get another setup if you are Elite. Days don't count. One setup per booking number.

• 2 years later...
You get one setup per cruise when you have a suite. You get another setup if you are Elite. Days don't count. One setup per booking number.

Found this older thread... but wondering if this is still true?

One setup for being in Suite and a second one for being Elite?

Found this older thread... but wondering if this is still true?

One setup for being in Suite and a second one for being Elite?

Yup, still accurate. If you're Elite in a suite, you'll get both your Elite set up and Suite set up. You usually have to call for the second one though. If both people are Elite in suite, it's still only two set-ups, ie one suite, one Elite.

Yup, still accurate. If you're Elite in a suite, you'll get both your Elite set up and Suite set up. You usually have to call for the second one though. If both people are Elite in suite, it's still only two set-ups, ie one suite, one Elite.

Thank you!

So, we are in the suite for 3 weeks cruise with one booking ( they also sold 3 weekly cruise) do we get one set up or three set up?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You should get one for every segment the cruise is sold as. So, if the shortest segment is a week, and you've booked three weeks together as one, you'll receive 3 set up, one each week.

You should get one for every segment the cruise is sold as. So, if the shortest segment is a week, and you've booked three weeks together as one, you'll receive 3 set up, one each week.

This also has been my experience.

Maureen