Beach Towels?

Ejd1971

There are beach towels in the rooms that can be used at pool side and can be taken off ship at the ports..........there are also extra beach towels pool side.

Oh thank you, thank you, thank you! That's the answer I was hoping for!

Just off Reflection and never got beach towels.......:confused:

We took the pool towels and after finding out re other towels find the pool towels easier to carry. Never brought up with cabin steward as we didn't discover until 3rd port day and that was the last. Odd.

Anyway either way I'm sure will be fine

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Forums mobile app

Help! Running out of room. No more room for beach towels! Are there beach towels in the cabins? For use off the ship? Leaving in the morning. Ugh, talk about last minute!

cryptic...

By the looks of this Email you need HELP, go get it, it's to late to answer from online forums that come and go.

take the cabin towels, do not return it, you will be charged, is that what you done, and left the ship for good?

you on the cruise, and you can go th the Pool side get towels, many to choose from, many.

or call your butler, maid, steward. and go enjoy!:rolleyes:

Right, you don't need to sign for pool towels. The beach towels are different. They put them in your room along with a note about being charged for them if you don't bring them back. Stewards know who has them and can put the charge against your SeaPass. Same as most things, it may or may not happen, but why take the chance? Could be an expensive lesson

The beach towels in your room will not appear until your first port day, they will not be in the room when you get on the ship.

They were in our cabin, on our bed, when we boarded the Infinity last month for our TA.

What is the difference between the beach towels and the pool towels? Size?

The beach towels (at least the ones we had on the Infinity) were beige, and thicker than the blue pool towels. There was a note with the beach towels saying that we could buy them. (I can't imagine doing so.)

I do love it that Celebrity does not make you sign for pool towels (or blankets).

They were in our cabin, on our bed, when we boarded the Infinity last month for our TA.

The beach towels (at least the ones we had on the Infinity) were beige, and thicker than the blue pool towels. There was a note with the beach towels saying that we could buy them. (I can't imagine doing so.)

I do love it that Celebrity does not make you sign for pool towels (or blankets).

Hi, yes, the size and color are different:)

Thanks for the info.

Just came off of the Reflection on Saturday, 23rd November. We had two big, yellow beach towels in the cabinet above our bed, no note about them. There were plenty of slightly smaller, thinner towels by the pool, no need to sign them out, just take what you need, use it and then put them in the "dirty towel" bin on your way out. We did not use the big heavy beach towels in the room. They were just too bulky and heavy to carry off for our excursions. Borrowed two pool towels which were thinner and lighter and then returned them when we came back on the ship.

Right, you don't need to sign for pool towels. The beach towels are different. They put them in your room along with a note about being charged for them if you don't bring them back. Stewards know who has them and can put the charge against your SeaPass. Same as most things, it may or may not happen, but why take the chance? Could be an expensive lesson

On my last cruise we dumped our used towels in a big laundry cart on the pier. My room steward would have no idea if I returned my towel or not, and since it seemed like most people were using the bins on the pier, I don't see how they could charge you.

When the bins are in use, they can't charge you. When the bins aren't in use and you don't return the towels, the might charge you for them. Since you won't know which situation is in effect on any given day, don't leave the towels at the beach!

Do the right thing and there is no monetary punishment.:D