LIVE from Grandeur of the Seas 12.6&12.14 Back to Back with pictures!!

bradpole

Hello Everyone!

Tomorrow along with my mom I will be embarking on Grandeur of the Seas for Back 2 Back cruises totaling what we hope to be 18 wonderful nights! If the WiFi, Internet, and Technology Gods allow I plan to post at least once each day….with pictures!

Luckily we booked these cruises far enough in advance that we were able to have the same cabin for both cruises.

Our itinerary for the first “week” (8 nights) is:

BWI-CRU-PCN-NAS-CCA-EYW-CRU-BWI.jpg?m=1363619908

Our itinerary for the second “week” (10 nights) is:

BWI-CRU-SKB-EIS-SJU-LAB-CRU-BWI.jpg?m=1363619908

For a combined itinerary of:

iten_combined.jpg?m=1363621232

I plan to post pictures each day and they can be found at

http://www.polerez.com/cruisephotos/index.php/Grandeur-of-the-Seas-12-2013

Although we have left out of Baltimore a few times before, this will be our first time on the newly renovated Grandeur! We have bookings at both the newly installed Chops and Giovanni’s table for dinner both weeks. Other than one excursion booked for Tortola to the Baths on Virgin Gorda we have a whole lot of “nothing” planned!

Devils Bay from a previous visit to The Baths

vi-Gallery%20Image.jpeg?m=1386266115

As long as I don’t bore you too much I invite you all to come along!

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to post them and I’ll answer them as I can.

Off to finish [over]packing!

Thank you,

I think we're finally packed! Of course I'm sure I'll stuff a few more things in before the cases are loaded into the truck for the drive to Baltimore.

I know (or hope) we've massively overpacked, but 5 HEAVY cases for two people (plus carry ons) I don't think is too bad for 18 nights

vi-Gallery%20Image-1688071919.jpeg?m=1386297254

We're not flying, so why not bring along too much!?!

I am getting on the Grandeur Dec 24th, so I look forward to reading your review.

I'm jealous! Nothing better than Christmas and News Years than combining both holidays with a cruise! We did that in 2007 on Explorer, it was wonderful!

I think we're finally packed! Of course I'm sure I'll stuff a few more things in before the cases are loaded into the truck for the drive to Baltimore.

I know (or hope) we've massively overpacked, but 5 HEAVY cases for two people (plus carry ons) I don't think is too bad for 18 nights

vi-Gallery%20Image-1688071919.jpeg?m=1386297254

We're not flying, so why not bring along too much!?!

Over-packing is an art form. We intend to over-pack too!

Does "subscribing" to a live report mean any thing different than just reading the report everyday? Do you still have to go into the list and find the thread?

By posting on it the thread it automatically "subscribes" you to the thread. But some can just "subscribe" to it without posting. But means you can get notifications that new items have been added to the thread. It will also show up in your "Subscribed" list so you don't have to go searching for said thread. :D:D

By posting on it the thread it automatically "subscribes" you to the thread. But some can just "subscribe" to it without posting. But means you can get notifications that new items have been added to the thread. It will also show up in your "Subscribed" list so you don't have to go searching for said thread. :D:D

You can also click on 'user CP', upper left. Shows you any new comments.

You have to make a comment to the thread for it to do this.

Good morning!

Well Grandeur has almost arrived at Cruise Maryland

Live_Ships_Map_-_AIS_-_Vessel_Traffic_and_Positions_-_AIS_Marine_Traffic.png?m=1386327561

Interesting weather today, it is 62 degrees and raining. 62 in December? Sadly it sounds like it is going to get cold very quickly quickly today. Looks like sail away will be a bit chillier (45) and wet.

Hello Everyone!

Tomorrow along with my mom I will be embarking on Grandeur of the Seas for Back 2 Back cruises totaling what we hope to be 18 wonderful nights! If the WiFi, Internet, and Technology Gods allow I plan to post at least once each day….with pictures!

Luckily we booked these cruises far enough in advance that we were able to have the same cabin for both cruises.

Although we have left out of Baltimore a few times before, this will be our first time on the newly renovated Grandeur! We have bookings at both the newly installed Chops and Giovanni’s table for dinner both weeks. Other than one excursion booked for Tortola to the Baths on Virgin Gorda we have a whole lot of “nothing” planned!

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to post them and I’ll answer them as I can.

Thank you,

We are also with ya on the 14th, so this will be fun to see how things are going this week:)

Smooth sailings!

We too are sailing with you on the 14th, I can't wait!

We've never been on the Grandeur before, but we've sailed on Carnival Pride out of Baltimore. We really love this port, easy for us to drive to and they're always so fast and efficient there.

SO looking forward to this cruise! :D

Hello Everyone!

Thank you,

Sounds like a wonderful B2B enjoy!....K.O.:)