Diamond Celebration "surprise"

karena1

Well I for one would have loved to have been given a Royal Caribbean calendar. :D

Hey Liz,

Caroline & I are going on a cruise at Christmas and I will send you my one.

I will email you when I get back and get your address then.

Hope all is going well with you in Nairn. Go Caley! playing pretty good at the moment!

Cheers,

A Calendar!?!:confused::eek:

We have very nice calendars here where I work. They have beautiful scenery and certain cartoon characters placed in the scene which is appropriate for the time of year (in the Northeast USA). The calendars cost $1.01 each if you order 100 or more with free shipping.

Even if RCCL's calendars are nicer, I can't imagine them costing more than $2 to $5. That seems a bit cheap in my opinion.

Hey Liz,

Caroline & I are going on a cruise at Christmas and I will send you my one.

I will email you when I get back and get your address then.

Hope all is going well with you in Nairn. Go Caley! playing pretty good at the moment!

Cheers,

Aww bless, that is so kind of you George & Caroline, thank you so much :D

All well here thanks just trying to keep warm as it is very brrrrrr :(

Hope you have a great Christmas cruise.:D

Hey maybe we will meet up next time you are back home here or you could join us on Quantum Ocean Voyage or Inaugural :D

Take care.

A Calendar!?!:confused::eek:

We have very nice calendars here where I work. They have beautiful scenery and certain cartoon placed in the scene which is appropriate for the time of year (in the Northeast USA). The calendars cost $1.01 each if you order 100 or more with free shipping.

Even if RCCL's calendars are nicer, I can't imagine them costing more than $2 to $5. That seems a bit cheap in my opinion.

I get free mine free with nice scenery.

I am so excited now for my Dec. 12th cruise on the Legend, imagine a free calender. Now I won't have to go to my bank for it's free calender. The gift that keeps giving for a whole year. At least I will still get double points because I am going solo. Happy happy joy joy.:confused:

I am so excited now for my Dec. 12th cruise on the Legend, imagine a free calender. Now I won't have to go to my bank for it's free calender. The gift that keeps giving for a whole year. At least I will still get double points because I am going solo. Happy happy joy joy.:confused:

Apparently, you have not heard that the double points cannot be combined with the calendar.

Bob, you strike again, great comeback. There goes the entire 2014 year for me.

The sad thing is that the way Royal keeps chipping away at things, it would not surprise me if there were restrictions assoication with getting the calendar!:rolleyes:

I for one am happy with anything extra that they choose to give us cause they didn't have to do anything. If we all continue to complain about every little thing I don't blame them for giving up and just not giving us anything. Lets's try to appreciate what we do get.

;)

I for one am happy with anything extra that they choose to give us cause they didn't have to do anything. If we all continue to complain about every little thing I don't blame them for giving up and just not giving us anything. Lets's try to appreciate what we do get.

;)

You beat me to it! I'm sure new diamonds, who never knew what Diamonds in Dec. was, will be happy with the calendar and a shot at a free cruise on Quantum.

They haven't kicked diamonds out of hour lounge, and are giving everyone a calendar , and entering diamonds in a drawing for a free cruise.

This on top of them having the best consistent loyalty program in the biz, even with a few changes over the years.

First. World. Problems. People complaining need to be happy they can afford the luxury of being diamond members on a cruise line. Geez people.

;)

Just having a little fun! I don't care at all what if anything they give us. We had this cruise booked before they even announced there would be no D in Dec. But can't help but have a little fun with this "surprise":)

Not to be greedy...but I hope we get two per stateroom. We don't wish to argue over who gets to keep one. :D:):D

When I told him about the "surprise"... DH has announced that he wants January through June, then...if they only give us one. :rolleyes:

Edited by Coralc

This is the Grinch speaking Paul, you won't get double points if you didn't pay the full single supplement. I'll be sneaking around EN next week as a solo and I already know I won't be getting double points because I didn't pay the full single supplement.

This is the Grinch speaking Paul, you won't get double points if you didn't pay the full single supplement. I'll be sneaking around EN next week as a solo and I already know I won't be getting double points because I didn't pay the full single supplement.

I'm pretty sure you do. I have it in writing from C&A.