Luggage Storage?

stephlovesdogs

Please forgive the really dumb question…

…as I'm trying to pack, I'm trying to figure out where the suitcases get stored. (We're going to be on the Riveria.)

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thank you so much!!

Stephanie

Edited by stephlovesdogs

…as I'm trying to pack, I'm trying to figure out where the suitcases get stored. (We're going to be on the Riveria.)

Thank you so much!!

Stephanie

Under the bed, plenty of room.

Thank you so much!!

Stephanie

You can give them to your cabin attendant to store if you don't want them under the bed. Arlene

I disembarked from the Riviera this week. My two carry-ons easily fit under my bed, and my steward took my large suitcase (which was too high to fit under the bed) for storage. He returned it promptly the last day, and I am sure he would have returned it sooner, had I asked for it.

But should you pack to much, the cabin as lot's of room to keep your suit cases.

Rick

If you are in PH and above the lower cabin cat have limited space

I have heard some use the bathtub as storage ;)

Yes, can't stress enough not to overpack. In my 13 year history of cruising about once a year, I've packed less and less, and not suffered a bit.

This will be cruise #10, we leave this Thurs. I have learned over the years that I don't need this, this, that, this or that. We have learned that DH does not need 7 dress shirts for a 10 day cruise. We learned how to use the laundry service. We no longer take a jacket for him as it takes up way too much space. I have learned that I don't need a different shirt for every day. Who cares if I wear the same one twice especially if I have worn it just for 2 hours on any one day. I am still trying to work on shoes but getting better. And yet we still over pack. I start the packing process tomorrow...we'll see;)