Video of all the food one person eats on a 7-night-cruise on Crown Princess

morr_de

Sushi! My fiancée will be so happy.

Those steaks looked delicious. However, I sure do hope the pizza tastes better than it looked, and by seeing that you only got one slice, I don't think you would say so.

What is that dish with the spiral of purple onion? Looks like rolled up salmon sashimi. Not sure though. I lost count of how many of those plates you had.

Where was most of this dining done at? All over the ship? Or mostly just the MDR?

The pizza on Crown (and Princess) is fantastic. Easily the best of the major lines.

Agreed...haven't been on most of the major lines but have always enjoyed the pizza on Princess and that's coming from a person who lives in a state that knows something about good pizza. :D:D

What is that dish with the spiral of purple onion? Looks like rolled up salmon sashimi. Not sure though. I lost count of how many of those plates you had.

Where was most of this dining done at? All over the ship? Or mostly just the MDR?

The dish with the onion is Salmon Bagel for breakfast... I ate almost in the MDR...

This week I have been on a great cruise on Crown Princess - I spotted all the food I ate - and put it in this video...

Share it, like it :-)

The food looks amazing. I'm glad you had a great cruise on the Crown. I've been reading about mechanicsl issues on board. Did you experience anything like that in your cabin?

Mahalo for the video. Just returned from a 15 night cruise and after 8 (mostly short) cruises just this year, it was fun to relive the dining experiences. You did a great job! I give a thumb's up for the pizza. Just wish there was more hours in a day to squeeze it in.

Pizza is something I usually avoid on a cruise because it is so mediocre - nothing close to a pizza parlor.

The best pizza I ever had on a cruise was on Celebrity. They allowed you to design your own pizza and they had options like roasted vegies and pesto sauce and lots of cheese! But they only did that a couple of times during the cruise. Other times it was your standard pepperoni, marguerita, sausage or cheese pizza.

This week I have been on a great cruise on Crown Princess - I spotted all the food I ate - and put it in this video...

Share it, like it :-)

I'm away from home right now and cannot view your video on my IPad. I bet you had a gore at cruise and a good time eating all that food.....:):):)

Bob

Thanks for sharing. We were on the same cruise and found the food to be delicious contrary to many of the negative comments that have been made. Ate in Michaelangelo for dinner most nights. Thumbs up to our waitstaff, Imre and Christopher. They are the best!

~~Maun

Thanks for sharing. We were on the same cruise and found the food to be delicious contrary to many of the negative comments that have been made. Ate in Michaelangelo for dinner most nights. Thumbs up to our waitstaff, Imre and Christopher. They are the best!

~~Maun

The food was really good - and I know so many ships and companys...