X site under maintenance.

C 2 C

I was trying to check upcoming reservations and upon log in in was welcomed with:

We're Sorry

Site under maintenance

We apologize for the inconvenience

In an effort to better serve you, we are currently making enhancements to our site. We appreciate your patience during this time, and encourage you to return here shortly.

I was trying to check upcoming reservations and upon log in in was welcomed with:

Hi Arno, good morning......I am on the website and am able to see

my reservations without any issues.....took me right in without any

delays!

They've been having issues all the time you were in your Connie Condo--you missed all the fun. :eek: I still cannot register for the connections party for my January cruise and was unable to book the shore ex to St. John from St. Thomas or order luggage tags. Just had my TA handle it. Life is too short.

Linda

Saturday Dec 14th .We have tried over a dozen times to register for the connections Party for our 2 B2B Caribbean cruises in March 2014 & still get that Computer lingo ERROR MESSAGE .:eek:

We see that folks are also having problems getting their bag tags ordered :o.

Any other issues /problems we should all know about regards to the Celebrity web site failures :rolleyes:

Any techies out there want to tell me why my ability to view ship deck plans on X's website is gone in Internet Explorer? Never had the problem before and it still works in Chrome. Also works in IE on other computers. Thinking I may have screwed up some setting, but I'm not that tech savvy. As to the above poster with the problem, that was me for about three weeks. I finally called their Website Assistance phone number (1-800-722-5941). They put in a "ticket" for my reservation number and it began working again in a few days.

Thanks for the phone number and the thread. Very validating. I went online to get my reservation number and now the reservations don't show at all. Disappeared.

We board in a week. Our Celebrity cruise rep said to just do the registration at the pier but I'd prefer to have everything spelled out and in hand...

Will try to call tech assistance tomorrow,

My reservation now no longer exists. I freaked out, thinking that my new agency gave my cabin away. Couldn't view available cabins on the X website. Finally tried several booking sites that link directly to X, and none of them can search for *any* voyage. Confident that the website gremlins are now everywhere.

Phew! My paranoia is under control. Now to figure out why it has said "on hold, expires in 24 hours" for the past week...

Yeah. Mines been saying that for a month now. It's all confirmed as I asked my TA about that. Now, I've come to accept the 123go promo will never show up!

I am happy to report that after several weeks of one (the most important) of my reservations not showing up, and another not showing a drink package, that all three reservations are present and accounted for on Celebrity. :D I was even able to add the previously missing reservation to My Celebrity, which I have been unable to do. :)

I am happy to report that after several weeks of one (the most important) of my reservations not showing up, and another not showing a drink package, that all three reservations are present and accounted for on Celebrity. :D I was even able to add the previously missing reservation to My Celebrity, which I have been unable to do. :)

Break out the bubbly, that is worth celebrating. Perhaps you are set from now on.:D