First cruise ship you sailed on

cruzky

From the past -- NCL Starward (1978) previous girlfriend; with my present wife -- Celebrity Horizon (1993). We will take our 50th cruise together in April.

I always tell people -- 5% of our time together has been spent on the Ocean --Cruising.

Enjoy!

Kel:)

RCI Sovereign of the Seas - 1992

My second cruise was on that ship in 99. We took our first cruise the year before in 98, it was a 15th anniversary present to each other for my husband and I on Carnival Tropicale. It was an old ship, not so great, we even lost power-lol! but we loved the cruise so much the next year we took our daughter on SOS.

I was just reading the posts on this thread (especially Marco's) . My first sailing was also a TA on the Italian Liner "Leonardo Da Vinci" in 1966. Nothing like the Italian line. That was followed by many sailings on Home Lines. I think the "Oceanic" set the standard for cruising back then. And ya......boy, how things have changed!

With my wife, two daughters, labrador retreiver and a volvo station wagon. Trans Atlantic from Southampton to NYC.

Hope your Volvo wagon enjoyed the trip................I truly miss my Volvo wagon and have many happy memories. From first day of school and evacuating for Hurricane Katrina. We left with 5 cats in carriers and returned with the cats and a generator! We just kept pushing everything and made it fit.

The Festivale in 1989. She was a converted liner, ex. S.A. Vaal. She now resides in that great cruise ship port in the sky, having been dismantled at Alang a few years ago.

Will celebrate the 25 year anniversary of that cruise this April!

Our first was also the Festivale in 1984 for our 25th Anniversary. We loved it so much we went back on the it in April 1989 for our third one. We might have saw each other there. It was still fabulous even without stabilizers. Live bands everywhere.:D

Festevale.jpg.a2291ff7e812babe2620598bf5f831a3.jpg

TransCastle027CarBook.jpg.1839c83cdff5a166978049a7859ece11.jpg

TransCastle032CarBook.jpg.86e80c69e2ceabfda0ecd5b541bd6121.jpg

331163400_25thAnniversarycruise-WelcomeAbord.jpg.db582b9731f94e80665eacfe896feef4.jpg

1565074151_cruiseno3.jpg.bfe2099fe335c88513c981da090a65e5.jpg