First cruise ship you sailed on

cruzky

SS Norway in the early 80's. Unbelievable experience as we were booked in the least expensive category on a different NCL ship. Well the ship we were originally booked on was taken over by some group and they wanted our room. Our TA argued for us and we got an enormous upgrade. We were moved over to the Norway and given a full suite. After having that sutie as our first experience it is tough for anything else to compare. What a nice introduction to cruising.

1998 Disney Magic. I was hooked and still, after more than 20 more cruises, think it is one of the more elegant ships we've been on. Queen Mary 2 was just a teeny bit more than that ship.

Husband tried to get me to cruise for 13 years and it took The Mouse to convince me.

1961 - MS Dunera.

A "schools educational cruise ship", converted from a troopship (we slept in dormitories)

To the Baltic, including Soviet St Petersburg (then Leningrad).

My how that place has changed.

And so have cruise ships :)

JB :)

2008 - Costa Magica. I can still remember that intake of breath when I first saw her, and later learning she's only mid-sized!

Pretty standard 7 night med cruise, but great experience.

I'm not quite sure why it took 4 year for our next cruise, but we're trying to make up for lost time now!

The Festivale in 1989. She was a converted liner, ex. S.A. Vaal. She now resides in that great cruise ship port in the sky, having been dismantled at Alang a few years ago.

Will celebrate the 25 year anniversary of that cruise this April!