Best way to sneak your own drink?

scoutandbunji

If your mixing your cocktails in your room and taking them with you on the boat...what type of portable container do you suggest so not to stir suspicion? You should you purchase a souvenir drink and use that cup? Purchase a cup at the gift store and use that? Bring your own, no one will ask?

I don't think anyone is going to question you no matter what you do. Personally, I would be more likely to question someone drinking out of a souvenir cup purchased from the gift shop or brought from home than someone drinking out of a clear glass. The most inconspicuous option would be to purchase the insulated mug that they give you with the soft drink package.

If your mixing your cocktails in your room and taking them with you on the boat...what type of portable container do you suggest so not to stir suspicion? You should you purchase a souvenir drink and use that cup? Purchase a cup at the gift store and use that? Bring your own, no one will ask?

You really don't have to sneak it ... just walk around with whatever cup you want. It's not a big deal.

You are entitled to carry your "legally" obtained beverages anywhere on the ship. And no one knows whether you have bar setup or are using the mini-bar booze from your cabin if you use the glasses from your stateroom. Or a fun cup with straw from the gift shop, which are bigger so you don't run out of drink halfway through the show!

I personally am taking my adult sippy cup for my pre-bought bar setup next cruise. I do not like the type of metal travel-cup they had in the shop.

Edited by crystalspin

Best way to sneak drink - - -

Although this does not apply to drinks that are walk-about on the ship if you have found a way to smuggle booze onboard - don't broadcast it !

First rule of thumb you have found a way to do it keep it to yourself; don't give NCL or any other cruise line something to add to their check list ?

Second rule of thumb if others inquire do it 'off forum' by Private Message or email. Secrets are meant to remain secret !

The booze police are after the "BIG BOTTLE" corkage fee Unpaid and for the most part their duty station is when you first come aboard unless you

draw undue attention to yourself.

So relax enjoy the libation and if you have succeeded being a first rate pirate toast one to one flew over the cuckoo's nest !

Regardless of how they get the drink into your room (I buy a wine package and always have a bottle in the room) people ask the question about what to drink out of.

The answer is simple. Either get your room steward to get some (probably easier if the drink is purchased onboard like a bottle of wine), or just ask at a bar. If I'm heading back to my room and will pour myself a wine, I just stop at a bar on the way and ask for a wine glass. They hand it to you and you're sorted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just use one of these, that way you don't have to run back and forth to the stateroom to 'refill'. :D

0003501186300_500X500.jpg:eek:

To be perfectly honest, if I had one of THOSE, I'd never leave the stateroom!! ;):eek:

Oh wait....you were talking about the backpack...never mind.