Princess Europe 2015 Announcement

Coral

How long are FCC valid for.

For example I purchased mine originally in December 2012. Could it be used to book a cruise in September 2015?

They're good for two years, with an extension by request for another two years. So, between now and December 2014, call Princess and have the date extended. And then you can use it for your September '15 cruise.

They're good for two years, with an extension by request for another two years. So, between now and December 2014, call Princess and have the date extended. And then you can use it for your September '15 cruise.

Thanks. Called Princess. All sorted. I have booked on the Caribbean Princess TA in September 15.

There is a 9/26/2015 TA on the Emerald leaving from Rome for 21 nights. I booked it. It does more ports in Spain.

We're on the 14 day portion back to FLL with you. Glad there will be a familiar face o boar.

Jackie and Rich

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

There is a 9/26/2015 TA on the Emerald leaving from Rome for 21 nights. I booked it. It does more ports in Spain.

I did too! One of the aft facing balconies on Caribe that many say are the best. Now we can disagree in person! :)

I will almost certainly spend up to a week in Rome, one of my favorite cities if not my favorite, prior to embarking. I generally stay at the Best Western Spring House near the Vatican, but am thinking about an apartment style hotel.

Edited by Wehwalt

We're on the 14 day portion back to FLL with you. Glad there will be a familiar face o boar.

Jackie and Rich

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

Looking forward to seeing you again!!!:)

I did too! One of the aft facing balconies on Caribe that many say are the best. Now we can disagree in person! :)

I will almost certainly spend up to a week in Rome, one of my favorite cities if not my favorite, prior to embarking. I generally stay at the Best Western Spring House near the Vatican, but am thinking about an apartment style hotel.

Funny, I don't remember us disagreeing about anything. :)

Funny, I don't remember us disagreeing about anything. :)

Most likely it was someone else then. This should be a fun cruise, a busy first half and a restful second.

One port I am looking forward to is Genoa. In November 2012 I was on the Pacific Princess and we were diverted there from Portofino for high seas, I went to Portofino by taxi, on the way back I got a fast tour of the city and was impressed and wanting to go back and see more of Genoa.

Edited by Wehwalt

Most likely it was someone else then. This should be a fun cruise, a busy first half and a restful second.

One port I am looking forward to is Genoa. In November 2012 I was on the Pacific Princess and we were diverted there from Portofino for high seas, I went to Portofino by taxi, on the way back I got a fast tour of the city and was impressed and wanting to go back and see more of Genoa.

It could have been us-I just don't take it personally!! :D

Anyway.....I can't even think about this one yet. I have a TA on the Regal this Oct.

Colder weather in Spring?

Thank you, I couldn`t justify the price difference either & sailed this past spring on CB & it was so cold in France we didn`t even get off, one port in Ireland cancelled due to bad weather & so on. Now I`ll look further at the fall sailings.

Does anyone have a list or know when Princess will be announcing Fall 2015 Europe deployments? I'm trying to research a possible Spain/Canary Island cruise for fall 2015, and both Celebrity and Royal Caribbean either have announced full itineraries or schedules or will be this week and next, but I can't find anything on Princess. I know the Emerald is doing an 11 day in this October, but I can't see anything rumored for next year yet. Anyone have any info?

Does anyone have a list or know when Princess will be announcing Fall 2015 Europe deployments? I'm trying to research a possible Spain/Canary Island cruise for fall 2015, and both Celebrity and Royal Caribbean either have announced full itineraries or schedules or will be this week and next, but I can't find anything on Princess. I know the Emerald is doing an 11 day in this October, but I can't see anything rumored for next year yet. Anyone have any info?

Have you checked their website? Europe came out last week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the ships except for the Emerald will be making their transatlantic a back to the US by the beginning of September. Emerald will staying longer till October. But she is sailing from Barcelona

Edited by JPEvans

All the ships except for the Emerald will be making their transatlantic a back to the US by the beginning of September. Emerald will staying longer till October. But she is sailing from Barcelona

Island comes back in November

Thanks. Interesting that it looks like Princess isn't going to do any Spain and Canary Island itineraries then next year. The Emerald is doing one in May and Oct of 2014, but not 2015. Kind of makes my decision a little narrower then.

Thanks. Interesting that it looks like Princess isn't going to do any Spain and Canary Island itineraries then next year. The Emerald is doing one in May and Oct of 2014, but not 2015. Kind of makes my decision a little narrower then.

How about checking another cruise line. Royal Caribbean and Celebrity do a bunch of Canary Island cruises.