Eurodam Burger Joint - The Dive-In

billbunger

How was the food?

Did you get the impression guests like the new menu and food?

Thanks for sharing with us.

People were lined up for burgers. You went to the counter, ordered and they gave you a restaurant "beeper type" machine that lit up when you order was ready. Both the burgers and the fries were much better quality than what was offered before.

People were lined up for burgers. You went to the counter, ordered and they gave you a restaurant "beeper type" machine that lit up when you order was ready. Both the burgers and the fries were much better quality than what was offered before.

Sounds great. :)

I suspect it will be very popular. :)

Thanks for the information.

Maybe DH and I will give the new "Dive-In" a try.

I like the idea that we will be "paged" and don't have to stand in a long line.

When I was on the Eurodam this past Summer in Europe, the Terrace Grill offered some unusual--at least to me--items that catered to the European guests, like Bitterballen (which I love!). I wish that type of menu would be extended to when the ships sail in North American waters.

We sailed on the Eurodam last month (February) and loved the revamped burger station in the Lido. The food is great. My partner had a big juicy cheeseburger and I had a portobello burger with cheese. Wonderful. The fries are as good as any that I have ever tasted. HAL has a winner. Loosen your belts! :)

When I was on the Eurodam this past Summer in Europe, the Terrace Grill offered some unusual--at least to me--items that catered to the European guests, like Bitterballen (which I love!). I wish that type of menu would be extended to when the ships sail in North American waters.

They had a few Dutch grill items on the Noordam. You could get frikadellen and kroket by request. They also had mayonnaise for your fries if you wanted to have the full on Dutch fast food experience.

They had a few Dutch grill items on the Noordam. You could get frikadellen and kroket by request. They also had mayonnaise for your fries if you wanted to have the full on Dutch fast food experience.

Good to know! Thanks!

What are frikadellen? Kroket, I know.

Thanks for the menu. Question about the burgers: can you build them to spec with the ingredients listed? While leaving some ingredients out?

Suppose I just want a burger with cheese & bacon, but without the chop-chop lettuce, etc.---is that possible?

Thanks for the menu. Question about the burgers: can you build them to spec with the ingredients listed? While leaving some ingredients out?

Suppose I just want a burger with cheese & bacon, but without the chop-chop lettuce, etc.---is that possible?

Ruth when we were on Eurodam in December I was able to customize as I wished. I just told them to hold this or add that and it was no problem for me. They were delicious and DH and I enjoyed several during the cruise. I ditto that HAL has a winner here. Yummy!!! :)