How many days until your next cruise??? Part 2

Host Kat

1 hour ago, Cruisinmama13 said:

Sorry it shouldn’t have led to that.  No email necessary at all.   It should just be the survey itself.  I apologize.  The link might not have worked.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/V6WYJV8?fbclid=IwAR0yRnn6QudTiAxztxAeqBM_VWkWfcw6Zgzjq0aQt5b3lo65H77od0vitxQ

Thank you for providing a better link.  I completed the short 6 question survey.  I'm intrigued...is this something that we might hear about in the foreseeable future?

not enough days as my wife has to get mani, pedi, new swimsuit, new shoes, pack everything but the kitchen sink and have it all under 50 lbs in the suitcase and get to the airport in Dallas Tuesday morning at first light.

as for bargains on cruises, we started cruising 25 years ago from San Juan and the price was 50 per day per person. now our number is 70 per day and when ***** hits that number that is when we book. we have been to all the Caribe islands except 3. We don't do Alaska as the snorkeling is not good there.20190203_144931.thumb.jpg.171ba20c75ad175e5edd8ff976d9c609.jpg

16 minutes ago, grandpacobra said:

not enough days as my wife has to get mani, pedi, new swimsuit, new shoes, pack everything but the kitchen sink and have it all under 50 lbs in the suitcase and get to the airport in Dallas Tuesday morning at first light.

as for bargains on cruises, we started cruising 25 years ago from San Juan and the price was 50 per day per person. now our number is 70 per day and when ***** hits that number that is when we book. we have been to all the Caribe islands except 3. We don't do Alaska as the snorkeling is not good there.20190203_144931.thumb.jpg.171ba20c75ad175e5edd8ff976d9c609.jpg

Snorkeling is good & different in Alaska

😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1