How many days until your next cruise??? Part 2

Host Kat

On 10/28/2018 at 4:22 PM, MicCanberra said:

I did edit my signature but didn't add to the character total as it was just moving 2 cruises from the booked cruises list to the completed cruises list.

Hummmm.---It wouldn't allow me to change anything unless I totally reduce my signature size!

283 days until the Celebrity Reflection British Isles cruise  which will be followed by Serenade OTS TransAtlantic across Iceland and Greenland fi I can figure out the flights!

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 10:49 PM, SailingShelley said:

Hummmm.---It wouldn't allow me to change anything unless I totally reduce my signature size!

283 days until the Celebrity Reflection British Isles cruise  which will be followed by Serenade OTS TransAtlantic across Iceland and Greenland fi I can figure out the flights!

Perhaps mine was already small enough. I do know that there was a character limit prior to the change and I needed to edit my signature a few times to shorten it.

54 minutes ago, SailingShelley said:

Hey Mic,

Are you retired? When is your next trip to Europe?

281 days

Not retired as yet, my wife is though, so I do take a lot of time off to travel.

The next trip to Europe is not yet planned, so maybe 2020 or 2021.

1 hour ago, Kaylacool said:

What's a move over offer? 

It is where they have over sold the ship so they make an offer to some people to give up their cabin and do a different cruise.

In most cases people have airfares and accommodation attached but when you don't the offers are quite attractive. In this case, it is a full refund (as OBC) and an alternate cruise for the same length and cost.