How many days until your next cruise??? Part 2

Host Kat

48 minutes ago, Luvcrusn said:

I'd take that to mean they have AN Oasis on Royal, then have  Celebrity and MSC cruises booked for next year.

Correct actually two celebrity cruises next year but short and back to back, all in suites be very curious how suite perks compare . 

8 hours ago, SailingShelley said:

Rather be on a Transpacific than the plane to Sidney for 20+ hours but I don't think I have the patience for ALL those days at sea! What do you pack in your "flying patience suitcase"? Recovery from the States to Europe jet lag goes well since I get off running. Doing the  TA crossing on a ship instead of flying does make it easier but a lot more patience is needed!

Why not plan to do that at least one way from Sydney to Hawaii, or reverse. It would take in Tahiti, Bora Bora and Moorea which are wonderful.

When flying long haul, we avoid alcohol, noise cancelling headphones for the movies or music, earplugs for dozing, eat well, drink lots of water and get up at least every two hours for a little walk / toilet break. Best of all is breaking the flights with a stop over for at least 24 hours.

1 hour ago, GUT2407 said:

Is that Majestic?

Love to hear your thoughts in particular any changes for the Aussie market.

we just booked to Tas on her next year.

Yes it is the Majestic. No worries about letting you know my thoughts, although I won't be able to do a comparison with the Asian market as I haven't been on her there.,

11 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

Why not plan to do that at least one way from Sydney to Hawaii, or reverse. It would take in Tahiti, Bora Bora and Moorea which are wonderful.

When flying long haul, we avoid alcohol, noise cancelling headphones for the movies or music, earplugs for dozing, eat well, drink lots of water and get up at least every two hours for a little walk / toilet break. Best of all is breaking the flights with a stop over for at least 24 hours.

Unfortunately the Transpacific (TP) to/from Sidney does not present itself directly before or after the Top and Bottom Australian cruises in January or March 2020. The Radiance does only New Zealand cruises that attach on either side. The TP would have to arrive in Sidney Feb 9 or depart from Sidney March 14 or there about to work. Plus the fact that there are 20  "at sea" days already on the Aussie cruises. The TP has another 11 sea days- so we would probably be ready to swim to shore! LOL!

10 hours ago, SailingShelley said:

Have you tried to edit your signature since the updated board? It has a much smaller limit so you have to reduce the size in order to change your information! My Diamond jewel is not longer showing!

I did edit my signature but didn't add to the character total as it was just moving 2 cruises from the booked cruises list to the completed cruises list.