Explorer Drug Arrest

A lady, returning on Explorer OTS, was arrested last night attempting to clear Customs with marijuana in her underwear and cocaine in her luggage. It was a relatively small amount, but she now has top billing in the local newspapers and will be dealing with the legal system. Doesn't seem worth it.

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2014/04/cruise_ship_passenger_caught_with_cocaine_and_marijuana.html#incart_m-rpt-1

A lady, returning on Explorer OTS, was arrested last night attempting to clear Customs with marijuana in her underwear and cocaine in her luggage. It was a relatively small amount, but she now has top billing in the local newspapers and will be dealing with the legal system. Doesn't seem worth it.

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2014/04/cruise_ship_passenger_caught_with_cocaine_and_marijuana.html#incart_m-rpt-1

I'd say that is an understatement.

what about the towels???

You are crazy to have drugs on the ship and totaly nuts to have it on you when going thru customs. Times were differnt in the 1980's I remember cruise directors reminding everyone to smoke all flush everything before customs.

You are crazy to have drugs on the ship and totaly nuts to have it on you when going thru customs. Times were differnt in the 1980's I remember cruise directors reminding everyone to smoke all flush everything before customs.

I remember one speech where the CD reminded everyone to smoke their Cuban cigars before leaving.

Somebody forgot to tell her that those cute puppies at the port are not emotional support / therapy dogs! :p

Nice retort!!! I got a good laugh from this!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

A big operation was taken down.

NJ must feel safer today.

I am waiting for the Press Conference...

Thinking the same thing....much ado about nothing. Another milestone in our war against drugs.

had 2 girls on my flight from Vancouver to Sydney Az that were accompanied by RCMP to the plane, and just before they shut the door, the girls tried to run. DID NOT Happen - go sit down now - they were met by authorities in Sydney! Seems they were from Auz, and tried to take "substance abuse" products from Canada into Auz. Da - do not know what the products were, not a lot of brains those two.