when did Alaska move to Europe?

cruisestitch

Europe, May 2015 - June 2015.

I just got it to work by specifying one departure port at a time, but if I leave it open to any ship/any port, I get Alaska cruises and cruise tours interspersed with the Europe ones.

Europe, May 2015 - June 2015.

I just got it to work by specifying one departure port at a time, but if I leave it open to any ship/any port, I get Alaska cruises and cruise tours interspersed with the Europe ones.

Same here only I was searching Bermuda.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are you clicking on RESET Search after you choose Europe from the pull down menu?

Don't.

When you choose a location from the pull down menu, the location automatically loads. When you click Reset Search, it zeros out your choice and starts fresh.

Didn't someone say they can see Russia from Alaska? Russia is part of Europe. There is only 55 miles between Russia and Alaska. So maybe it is or was at one time.:D

Does that mean Sarah Palin is working for Celebrity ? That would explain the ''confusion''...:rolleyes::D

hope not...:o

cheers

When is Celebrity going to fix their web site ?

''Fix their Web Site'' ??? Do we dare presuming they know it's improperly working in the first place ? Are they aware that, just maybe, they DO indeed have a website ?:o

Sometimes, one wonders....:rolleyes:

cheers

The poster here who is the voice of Celebrity has acknowledged that the website is a problem. And I'm sure that the people who answer the phones when we call to report problems know.

What we can't figure out is why it remains such a mess.

We have got ourselves into the Russian bad books because they think that we are trying to bring Ukraine into Europe. I don't think we can afford to fall out with the US as well by annexing Alaska. There is probably some bureaucrat in Brussels working on it though. Sarah Palin better start learning French.:)

I was searching for Alaska and was getting every conceivable cruise and ship when I had it broken down to Alaska, Month and Ship. Appears not only has Alaska moved to Europe but May is now June and September.

Forget the Search function, that's not working at all...

We have got ourselves into the Russian bad books because they think that we are trying to bring Ukraine into Europe. I don't think we can afford to fall out with the US as well by annexing Alaska. There is probably some bureaucrat in Brussels working on it though. Sarah Palin better start learning French.:)

LOL:rolleyes:

Didn't someone say they can see Russia from Alaska? Russia is part of Europe. There is only 55 miles between Russia and Alaska. So maybe it is or was at one time.:D

:) PART of Russia is in Europe. The eastern part, that is close to Alaska, is in Asia.

Still doesn't explain a wonky website. Or a large company that does not seem to care.

If you look at exciting deals page 5 for next week you will see that the Solstice is leaving from Venice,she is in Alaska at the moment

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Forums mobile app

Sounds like a great idea for a screenplay. Cruise ship disappears from Alaska and reappears in the Venice lagoon after a 120,000 tonne alien abduction!! Now where did I leave Stephen Spielbergs number............?