Celebrity's New Web Site: What would you Like to See?

Lastdance

I'd be happy with a web site that just had accurate information and worked.

Celebrity would say there's been great improvement in their web site....which is a marketing view. Unfortunately, those of us with cruises booked can't get to the cruises, can't book excursions and so on. Information accuracy seems to have improved, although incomplete (e.g. what's included in the classic drink package?)

Fix the basics....stop redesigning.

Edited by ghstudio

Faster loading time

Accurate information

Links that work

Ability to hold our information so we don't have to constantly be re-entering and re-populating fields

Clear instructions so we know how what format to use to enter data (do we need dashes between parts of telephone numbers or no dashes? can we use apostrophes in names or not? etc/ etc)

Clear error messages so we know what we did wrong when entering data

Error messages that have some meaning -- not unreadable codes

an FAQ section that is searchable

Searches that work (yesterday I tried to search for the word spa and was told that it couldn't be found -- Really?)

Consistency between websites in UK and US and the rest of the world

No more "white screen of death"

When undergoing website updates, a message to that effect on the home page would save frustration

Edited by cruisestitch

There has been so much talk about Celebrity's web site, but what change would you like to see and be specific?

That it works and if I put something in the search function it gives me an answer that has something to do with my request.

Fix it for accuracy. Put a standard I five star rate up for those of us wanting to upgrade. Last fall they weren't showing up and the only option was to change to senior or military rates.

If that finally happens, I really do like shopping cruises where I can see what air would cost at the same time.

It is a fiasco! Make it simple, accurate and accessible with correct information. Almost every page is an Error, Page Not Available! It is not the least bit user friendly, just check Princess and Royal Caribbean's web sites for user friendly sites. Show all cabins available in the class that interests you. Just make it ACCURATE and up to date!!

Hi all,

We're aware that this thread is for suggestions on improving the website, but we also know that a few people have been having issues with our current website. We have created an email address to assist these issues, and please ask that if you are having any issue on Celebrity.com, to please describe your issue to webissues@celebrity.com.

We want to squash as many of these problems as we can, and please encourage you to use this email address. Thanks!

Thanks for the address. You probably have the most thankless job in the universe what with all the complaining lately.

I will forward my concerns. If Celebrity would just fix its website and the booking issues, I believe that would take care of the call center overload. Two for one. The bean counters should love that!

I would like to see cabin availability of all cabins in my search criteria. So if I am searching for a Sky Suite it should show me, with a blinking dot, all of the cabins available on each deck. This should be available by deck.

I would also like to see real drink menus and prices by venue.

They should also show menus if they do not change too much. For example: I would think they know what they are serving in the Aqua Spa Cafe each week.

Hi all,

We're aware that this thread is for suggestions on improving the website, but we also know that a few people have been having issues with our current website. We have created an email address to assist these issues, and please ask that if you are having any issue on Celebrity.com, to please describe your issue to webissues@celebrity.com.

We want to squash as many of these problems as we can, and please encourage you to use this email address. Thanks!

Sorry, but just a few???

+1 for basic requirement to have accurate and up to date information on the site.

+10 for specific information of spirits/cocktails/wine lists and prices available on board. Other lines offer this so not sure why its an issue - even if there are some fleet wide variances a base list would be better than nothing.

There has been so much talk about Celebrity's web site, but what change would you like to see and be specific?

Currently, when booking a reservation, you only see a few of the available cabins per category. I would like to see every available cabin in each category. I find I have to either call Celebrity directly or use another "major" travel website to get this information.