Latitude question

Does anyone know if the third and fourth person get the Latitude offer points and 9 month booking extra points?

Yes - everyone gets the same number of points.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Yes - everyone gets the same number of points.

Not necessarily true. Any ADULTS in the stateroom receive Latitudes points but children do not accumulate points. My son who will be on his 4th cruise this January has not received any, nor will he, latitudes points until he is an adult.

Not necessarily true. Any ADULTS in the stateroom receive Latitudes points but children do not accumulate points. My son who will be on his 4th cruise this January has not received any, nor will he, latitudes points until he is an adult.

Actually it's not wrong - it's a matter of semantics. Kids absolutely do earn points. When they turn 18, they are become latitude members at the level they've accumulated all along. You just can't see his points today.

Actually it's not wrong - it's a matter of semantics. Kids absolutely do earn points. When they turn 18, they are become latitude members at the level they've accumulated all along. You just can't see his points today.

Semantics indeed...I learned something new today. Thanks! :o I understood that children did not receive latitudes points until they were 18 just as you pointed out. However I was told by my FORMER pcc that the kids never received credit for their previous cruises even after they turned 18. As you can see by the previous sentence the pcc with the incorrect info was my pcc. He is no longer with the company.....thankfully! My original pcc was the best. He left NCL to further his career in an unrelated industry with an outstanding job elsewhere. I was sad to see him go but happy for him all the same. I ended up going through 3 more pcc's until I found my current one and she is awesome! I know what some of you are thinking and the answer is NO. I did not dump all of the "replacement" pcc's. 2 of the 3 were new hires and they left the company after a short time. I guess they figured out the job wasn't for them. The third replacement I asked to be moved to another simply because we didn't click as a client/pcc team.

Hi There fellow cruiser's

Am I right in thinking you do Not get extra points for Mini Suites ie: Balcony Mini Suite - If so can anyone tell me why this is, I suspect it because the suites and Haven are more expensive so you get extra/Perks but for many people those prices are just to expensive for a weeks holiday, they may have had many cruises with NCL but not got extra points or perks.

Thanks

Juls1964:)

Mini suite are not suite it's an oversized balcony with a bath

Semantics indeed...I learned something new today. Thanks! :o I understood that children did not receive latitudes points until they were 18 just as you pointed out. However I was told by my FORMER pcc that the kids never received credit for their previous cruises even after they turned 18. As you can see by the previous sentence the pcc with the incorrect info was my pcc. He is no longer with the company.....thankfully! My original pcc was the best. He left NCL to further his career in an unrelated industry with an outstanding job elsewhere. I was sad to see him go but happy for him all the same. I ended up going through 3 more pcc's until I found my current one and she is awesome! I know what some of you are thinking and the answer is NO. I did not dump all of the "replacement" pcc's. 2 of the 3 were new hires and they left the company after a short time. I guess they figured out the job wasn't for them. The third replacement I asked to be moved to another simply because we didn't click as a client/pcc team.

If your kids are over 15 I think it is you can go to myncl and create their account. Our kids both have lat #s from prior trips and for our DD I created her account a few months back and it had all her history but did not give any type of latitudes level. I tried to do the same for our DS who is under 15 and it would not let me do it.

• 1 month later...

Sorry if this has already been answered?

We booked a 14 day panama canal cruise about 15 months before the cruise (mini suite).

I think we'll get;

14 points for the number of nights.

14 points for booking 9 months before the cruise.

Will we get 14 points for latitude insider (member)?

Our last cruise we got 21 points for a 7 night cruise. We were in a SF Suite and booked a year in advance.

We booked a 14 day panama canal cruise about 15 months before the cruise (mini suite).

I think we'll get;

Our last cruise we got 21 points for a 7 night cruise. We were in a SF Suite and booked a year in advance.

You are correct about the number of nights meaning 14 points. You are also correct in that you will get an additional 14 points for booking more than 9 months in advance.

You will ONLY get the other 14 points if you booked under a Latitudes Insider special (it has nothing to do with being a latitude member). You can tell if you will get those points as you will see the promo code LATITUDE on your invoice from NCL.

You are correct about the number of nights meaning 14 points. You are also correct in that you will get an additional 14 points for booking more than 9 months in advance.

You will ONLY get the other 14 points if you booked under a Latitudes Insider special (it has nothing to do with being a latitude member). You can tell if you will get those points as you will see the promo code LATITUDE on your invoice from NCL.

SeaShark thank for the response and the info.

Not sure on the promo code? When I look at the Promo Code is shows;

AARP

DASHSALE

EASYFARE

LATBONUS

SeaShark thank for the response and the info.

Not sure on the promo code? When I look at the Promo Code is shows;

AARP

DASHSALE

EASYFARE

LATBONUS

That means you will only get 28 total points for the cruise. LATITUDE is for the Latitudes Insider offer that comes with the extra point. LATBONUS is used for other pricing specials, but does not come with the bonus points.

That means you will only get 28 total points for the cruise. LATITUDE is for the Latitudes Insider offer that comes with the extra point. LATBONUS is used for other pricing specials, but does not come with the bonus points.

Thanks, that makes since....

Thanks, that makes since....

What type of stateroom/cabin are you in ?

If it is a Suite then add 14 more points - balconies and minis do not count.

Do this twice around with 42 points and Platinum (76 points) is yours forever more !

As is if not a Suite then do this 3 times around to get to the Platinum level.

If you can not muster the booking 9 or months out then take two cruises

in that time frame. Each cruise night in any event gives 1 point regardless of cruise booking.

◦Earn 1 point for every cruise night.

◦Earn 1 additional point per night for reserving a Suite or in The Haven.*

◦Earn 1 additional point per night when booking nine months or more in advance.

◦Earn 1 additional point per night when booking a Latitudes Insider Offer.

*Full fare suites booked when reservation was originally made. Does not include mini-suites

TIER REWARDS POINTS

Bronze 1 - 19

Silver 20 - 47

Gold 48 - 75

Platinum 76+

So there you have the game board - now play the board to get to Platinum

and enjoy its perks !

I think we'll get;

I am by no means a professional poster but have inquired with NCL and researched CC in regards to Latitudes points and the codes on my invoice. LATITUDE Promo Code is for extra points and OBC. LATBONUS Promo Code is for extra points (no OBC). You should be receiving 42 points - 14 for number of nights, 14 for booking 9 months out and 14 for the "LATBONUS" in your PROMO CODES :)