How do you spend the last night of your cruise?

shake24

A popular question is "what is the first thing you do after boarding the ship?" But I am curious to hear what people enjoy doing on the last night of a cruise.

RC

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by shake24

We call it "toes on the nose". After all is done, luggage is in the hall - PJ's on - bedtime toddy in hand we go to the balcony - lean WAY back in the chair - toes on the rail - and talk about the great things we enjoyed that cruise and what we are looking forward to on the next cruise.

Priceless time together. Life is too short folks.

I usually pack sometime in the afternoon of the last day. That leaves the evening for dinner, having a few drinks at the diamond lounge and relaxing with my lovely wife. Oh, also starting to plan our next cruise.

We call it "toes on the nose". After all is done, luggage is in the hall - PJ's on - bedtime toddy in hand we go to the balcony - lean WAY back in the chair - toes on the rail - and talk about the great things we enjoyed that cruise and what we are looking forward to on the next cruise.

Priceless time together. Life is too short folks.

Sounds fabulous!

A popular question is "what is the first thing you do after boarding the ship?" But I am curious to hear what people enjoy doing on the last night of a cruise.

RC

Sent from my iPad using Forums

What I no longer do is walk the ship all night because we don't want to get off. Our first cruise on Voyager was so wonderful we didn't want it to end and my wife wouldn't go to bed, so we walked the ship till 3am until I told her I had to go to bed. It did inspire this funny story. Its 3am and I had to pee. I was tired and I walked into the bathroom and didn't see any urinals. That usually is a sign that you have walked into the wrong bathroom. (Yes, in 55 years I've done it a time or two) I panic'd and walked out, but as I was opening the door another man walked in and I did see MEN on the door. I noticed he went over and peed in the fountain. Later we saw several women coming into the men's room that late morning taking pictures of the urinal.

guess.jpg