Upsale Fairy

I just got a call from my PCC to upgrade from an inside to a veranda for $69/pp. We took it, and now I really can't wait for the next week to pass so that I can sit on my veranda as we sail the Inside Passage of Alaska.

You'll love that Verandah and the Zuiderdam! Congratulations on a great upsell!

We were on the Zuiderdam last May. Originally booked an obstructed view. Got an upsell to a VA, and then another upsell ($19 pp) to an SZ. 3 days before sailing we were UPGRADED to a Neptune Suite. Cross your fingers. Miracles happen, and if they don't, enjoy that balcony!

We were on the Zuiderdam last May. Originally booked an obstructed view. Got an upsell to a VA, and then another upsell ($19 pp) to an SZ. 3 days before sailing we were UPGRADED to a Neptune Suite. Cross your fingers. Miracles happen, and if they don't, enjoy that balcony!

Did you buy a lotto ticket after that? Wow, that's some good luck.

Enjoy your balcony OP!

What a great deal!! No chances of an upsell for us. Looks like all the outside, balcony, suites are completely booked on our cruise. I'm green with envy!! Congratulations!

How do you find out this information?

So happy for you!!! Did you tell your PCC ahead of time that you might consider an upsell, or was this a cold call you received? BTW...I'm also a Hoosier girl too!

I called him a couple of times asking about a paid upsell. After last week's phone call, I thought that we would be in our inside stateroom, and I was happy with that. Then I got the phone call yesterday and was thrilled. I think I pestered him enough that he wanted me to stop bothering him :)

I called him a couple of times asking about a paid upsell. After last week's phone call, I thought that we would be in our inside stateroom, and I was happy with that. Then I got the phone call yesterday and was thrilled. I think I pestered him enough that he wanted me to stop bothering him :)

LOL. It's the squeaky wheel that gets the oil!:) Enjoy your cruise.